SNL Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base

It's also worth noting that the patches don't seem to be patches at all, they look they're just simple printed pieces of cloth; it's even possible that the "patch" was simply silkscreened directly onto the jumpsuit itself.

I plan to try iron on transfer paper now that my coveralls have arrived (have patches as a back up). I seem to have everything inbound now except the wig. So I am also trying to find out what others are doing for the wig. I can't seem to find anything that looks close.

Anyone figured out an easy way to get the nametag?

Hehe, Matt, close to my real name
smile.png

I was actually looking for something else Doctor Who related and came across these nametags on ebay earlier listed for Matt Smith/Doctor Who, if nothing else looks like it would work. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-Matt-Smith-11th-eleventh-Name-badge-Cosplay-/191786404898?hash=item2ca75c4c22:g:uN8AAOSwuYVWnYs7

s-l1600.jpg

As for patches, I know someone who makes custom laser cut patches, I was planning on contacting her for these and I bet anything she can make as many as needed. However what I need help with is the greeting card. Anyone make any progress on that by any chance?

As for patches, I know someone who makes custom laser cut patches, I was planning on contacting her for these and I bet anything she can make as many as needed. However what I need help with is the greeting card. Anyone make any progress on that by any chance?

To be completely screen accurate I think that simple printed iron on patches would be enough because that's what they seem to be using. For any other costume, though, I'd say that a real patch would be the way to go.

I made the greeting card up in photoshop and exported to PDF to print. I made it a 4x6, which I think is a little small, but is easier to carry. It isn't exact, but most all of the details are there. Even got the handwritten note inside.

I will take a picture tonight.

IMG_0931.JPGIMG_0933.JPGIMG_0934.JPGIMG_0932.JPG

Here is the card I made. Designed it in photoshop for a 4x6.

Page 1 is the card front/back, page 2 is the middle, page 3 is the rainbow and sun/shine to cut out and glue in the center.

This is the file. If anyone wants it. LINK

Video of the card. Sorry, holding the phone with one hand and card with the other.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    931.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    905.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    879.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    759 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to share what I found about the coveralls. They missed removing the label on one of the extras suit. It is a dark blue / black label, not red. This means the correct coverall is the Dickies Deluxe cotton, not the twill.

Screenshot_2016-01-21-21-58-45-1_zpslff0wok8.png

Here is a link to the correct ones on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005S...ralls&dpPl=1&dpID=41N2YTrkYcL&ref=plSrch&th=0

Also, a 2nd neck snap was added (it keeps the flap more "uniform" looking).

Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-30-22_zpsgfmfenb9.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

View attachment 583518View attachment 583523View attachment 583524View attachment 583522

Here is the card I made. Designed it in photoshop for a 4x6.

Page 1 is the card front/back, page 2 is the middle, page 3 is the rainbow and sun/shine to cut out and glue in the center.

Video of the card. Sorry, holding the phone with one hand and card with the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LinOxO2To
Awesome job, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yes please hope some does.... I got cash burring a hole in my pocket

I ended up going to my local "outdoors" store and buying a hunters vest for $25. I might try and slim up the shoulders to make them look more like straps.

s-l1600.jpg

You can find this specific vest all over the place. It's a generic model that several different brands put their tag on.

I thought about buying some straps and pouches, to make something that looked closer. But I figured it was too much effort, since the real thing will be back within a few months. And this is good enough for people to "get it".

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back