Snakepit Studios Marvel NOW! Deadpool: Faceshell resizing help - please!

DP74

Greetings!!

My name is Jay and I've been a part of this community for awhile and I have enjoyed hours and hours of seeing the amazing talent on this site. I've made some friends and have learned quite a bit by being here, and I now need some help.

I purchased a Marvel NOW! Deadpool from Snakepit Studios. Let me say right off the bat that this is a fantastic suit! The communication throughout from questions to deciding to buy was fantastic. They really care at Snakepit and I highly recommend them if you're in the market for one of the costumes they do. The measurements you give get you a perfectly fitted suit, and the accessories are top notch.

My only problem is the faceshell. It's universal, so it has to fit a variety of head sizes, I'm not complaining at all. It is how it should be. I just need to figure out / get the courage to modify it. My hesitation is, if I screw it up, I'm SOL and won't be able to wear it unless I either somehow fix it or get a new one somewhere, and with money always being tight, my best option is to come here and ask (also my great friend Pandatrooper suggested I come here and ask) - so here I am!
It's a resin faceshell, so my options are to trim and sand little by little, unless you all have better ideas?

Thank you and I eagerly await replies!

J

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back