Snake And Ram. Snake Pg3 Ram Pg5, 02/01/12

Thanks guys, hopefully when i do the final white tweak, teeth and top coat you will still like him.

post complete pics tomorrow.

THEN, I have another P2 paint up to do , i am returning to my favorite open mouth p2 conversion, and doing it on my closed mouth also.

Well, here he is, MY vision of ram............... clean, nice, polite.................................... are just some of the words i did not want associated with him.

Evil -dirty- nasty is what i hoped for :D

Although i am still not a fan of the faded softer paint up, i feel i kept ALITTLE bit to what we see, but just enough of me in it also.

anyway i hope you like, i threw my p1 glass eyes and p1 neckring on just for the hell of it.

rama.jpg.gif

ramb.jpg

ramc.jpg

ramd.jpg.gif

rame.jpg

ramf.jpg

Naaa no time, next for him is the BST section.

I have 1 more raw P2 i want to paint before my holiday, and i dont have room for storage of masks.

Dude I love how you layered all the colors to come up with this SICK version of the Ram. From neckring to crown this is a scary mofo.

Thanks guys, again not to keen on the softer look, sometimes i think it works making him look more natural, others i think i didnt do it justice and it just looks sloppy.

oh well, im in the painting mood, so i start another p2 mask paint up wednesday. :D

Mighty Purdy Mother ****er you cooked up there buddy. I agree, I'm torn about the softer faded look. It's an amazing paint up and does look organic, which I like, but the crisp bold patterns seem more striking. Maybe that's just what I'm used to seeing. Either way, it's gonna look really good on some lucky Hunters shelf. Awesome job man.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back