Smallville Dog Tags and SG1 Zat Gun info help?

semtal

Hey guys and gals,

Does anyone know if the Kandorian dog tags from Smallville were produced? I'm also interested in finding out if there's a working Zat Gun out there. Whatever info you have such as pics, leads, sites would be great.

Thanks!

(Note to mods: I'm just looking for info at the moment, so I posted here and not in the WTB thread).

To my knowledge, no one ever produced the Kandorian dog tags. I did have the Zod one made for a friend for last year's D*C as we recreated the Zod/Clark fight scene from the season finale. I had it black laser engraved on a brushed steel dog tag. The ones in the show were just drawn on with Sharpie black marker to save money and time.

Edit: Here is a pic where you can see the dog tag...
CIMG0602.jpg

Last edited:
Correct. No one has openly sold these. There are many custom dog tag makers out there though.

The ones from the show were actually cut vinyl, not sharpie.

Thanks for the info! It's a shame no one has made them. I'd like to get one as close to the screen used ones as possible but I don't know enough details, like were they the regular sized tags? Would they need to be thicker (since it has symbols on both sides)? I thought I had found a good place but they need some special type of format (vectored ai?) so a basic image isn't good enough and getting that done seems to be expensive. Any ideas guys?

Padme: I can't see that pic for some reason. It could be due to the size. Could you put it on photobucket or something? I'd love to see it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back