Small soldiers original props

sam123432

Here is my original small soldiers collection
Interested to see if there are any other collectors on here
187FF795-3CD9-4652-BEE5-F32A8B0C2CCE.jpeg

They made figures for retail that were pretty accurate. We have them all, but I could only find one to show you now--because we have so much stuff.

IMG_6140.jpg

Props and toys have overflowed into my home theater, so I just rented a giant storage space a few miles away for which I was on the waitlist for 18 months, lol.
Cool, what type of props (Material wise) will keep in the rented storage space? I just have concerns about humidity and dampness levels for example.
I also have lots of boxes, but they're mainly video game collectors editions. They're a big vice which I'm trying to quit :oops:

Cool, what type of props (Material wise) will keep in the rented storage space? I just have concerns about humidity and dampness levels for example.
I also have lots of boxes, but they're mainly video game collectors editions. They're a big vice which I'm trying to quit :oops:

I live in Arizona where it is extremely dry, so humidity isn't an issue. However, anything I think might be susceptible to heat, I will either insulate or decline to store there. The space is HUGE, so I have the option of parking multiple cars in the unit and using some of my insulated and climate-controlled garage as storage.

IMG_5802.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back