Prop Store

Small soldiers original props

sam123432

Here is my original small soldiers collection
Interested to see if there are any other collectors on here
187FF795-3CD9-4652-BEE5-F32A8B0C2CCE.jpeg

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They made figures for retail that were pretty accurate. We have them all, but I could only find one to show you now--because we have so much stuff.

IMG_6140.jpg

ContinuityKing

Props and toys have overflowed into my home theater, so I just rented a giant storage space a few miles away for which I was on the waitlist for 18 months, lol.
Cool, what type of props (Material wise) will keep in the rented storage space? I just have concerns about humidity and dampness levels for example.
I also have lots of boxes, but they're mainly video game collectors editions. They're a big vice which I'm trying to quit :oops:

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cool, what type of props (Material wise) will keep in the rented storage space? I just have concerns about humidity and dampness levels for example.
I also have lots of boxes, but they're mainly video game collectors editions. They're a big vice which I'm trying to quit :oops:

I live in Arizona where it is extremely dry, so humidity isn't an issue. However, anything I think might be susceptible to heat, I will either insulate or decline to store there. The space is HUGE, so I have the option of parking multiple cars in the unit and using some of my insulated and climate-controlled garage as storage.

IMG_5802.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store