Slave1 V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
Well after a long break and some up and downs it looks like this is a go again ... Sadly Rob doesn't want to complete the amazing work we did and fare enough like this hobby does from time to time it bites you and it bends you.... but heh its just plastic and glue so not really life or death and with that its time to get rocking again.

I've a fully working armature to start and go through the process of having the new solve made into bucks...just time, and that I have plenty of now.

What a shame as we were so close, when you have what what was one of the coolest models ever ready to rock and it goes west, then you can just move forward and try to get what you want.....

Who wouldn't want a Slave 1 scratch build ,hence V4 and another attempt at lifting the curse..... gives me a bit of time to get the cockpit nailed :), that back corner aint getting away with it whilst I'm alive!!!

Sorry we couldn't offer the sets to those that wanted it, and I'd like to thank Rob for the "extremely" hard work he put into it with me, but ya roll with the punches sometimes....and it just got too much personally to deal with.

Looking forward to Slave 1 Nieson Kit builds whilst this takes life again. Cant get enough of this beast...literally :)

Great to see this is going on again Guy,V4..Things just getting better and better for sure!
Looking forward to this.

Don

Your the only one thats got one lol, I've got a few and half of one......would be nice to have a hole one so thats what I'm going for this time lol

Not sure about better but I guess theory isn't any good if it stays as theory, the work we did was impeccable but sadly never got to see it fabricated before it was too much without the money spoiling it amongst other and more personal things.....

Very sad to say that all the work that was put into the original slave 1 with Rob has been hijacked for his own needs now, hence me starting again on this,

Though it is an immense replica I'd like to suggest that perhaps anyone purchasing this off the radar should be aware that to build it you'll need all my work I shared with Rob. I don't condone the sharing of this work behind my back and advise to anyone trying to purchase it off the record or for commission builds etc that I have not given rob permission to share it. The hulls he created from my photos and our Rand D. By all means enjoy them but if you receive the private kit lists and dims from Rob them your as much of a snake as he is.

No matter of personal differences, and baiting and the usual forum nonsense from all sides, this is about the work and rob does not own the work he owns the bucks. The armature is from my work re design and is based around my cockpit build that I shared With Rob to get this done

I appreciate this is awkward but when it comes to trust there is none anymore with Rob

The curse of Slave 1 continues !!!

But not for long.

I have over 500 emails that show who did what and how it was made, so whilst it's being lorded on this forum and applauded bare in mind it's not a clean situation re slave 1 there's a lot of dirty fingers in that pie

About time you poked your head out in public so we can air all the dirty laundry. And about time you made a post in your thread, Pity its not a build post though!
So you say you have 500 emails well by coincident i have the same 500. no problem sharing them here buddy!

Rob

Like I said Rob it's about the info within not the bucks, no matter how you paint it the hole project was based on my info and photos and built parts , I can't and never will condemn what you put I to it as it was amazing g but we both know that this can't be built by people with just the hull, well not built to standard it deserves so, the armature design etc

Not interested In A spat just looking after my own work.

I'll put them all in a drop box with a link so it's all public,

At the end if the day the finished model relies heavily on my work and our time so no problem that you haven't agreed to not send my results and id'd out, I'd of thought that was your first reply but sadly not. Again showing that what is sent to you is yours to do what ever you want with no matter of the terms agreed.

You were always going to make 100% of any profit, I'll never contest that you deserve every penny but the second you told me I not getting my work that generated your profit that was a step too far

I'm not interested in *** for tat he said you said I'm interested in you not sharing my work other than the hulls

If you can both admit to working hard on it then swallow your pride,
bite your lip and just end it. Rob you want to make some money I suppose
thats why you are selling them, and Guy wants 1 model to build for his hard work.
Send the parts get paid and be happy. Guy builds the the thing most likely here,
proves it works and that's good for business. Two people can still detest each other
and be smart about it! LOL I am gonna mind my business now and go form some A-wing
rings......hope you guys can work it out!

Last edited:
Your going to have to substantiate your claims a bit better than that my friend!
Just because you post something doesn't make it so and just because you see something your way also doesn't make it right!

This is a sample of me telling you what you need to do, theres a lot more, this is quite clearly you following my lead and design on the armature, theres a lot more if you would like me to show your were working from my designs ?

I 'm struggling to find emails that you show me where to start and dims are for design before it goes in the computer, pretty much all my work being translated by you into 3D so far, I'm not saying you didn't have a massive input Rob but you have no right to claim this subject and act like its all your doing..... I'm giving you all the credit you deserve but nothing is coming back to me from you so clearly one of us not interested in being genuine about this.

I'm so glad I'm fee of you now and pity anyone that send you there work even if its just for help in manufacture etc ....

Again feel free to show your Rand D that isn't based on my work from the offset? re sizing and design of the things that we needed to size the Slave 1 in a 3D model ?

These are my designs and though having to show dims here to prove it is almost a kick to my own balls, its kinda moot now as they are worth sharing. Its just sickening to think your making profit this to be your work when its not...... a bit odd

Nice cherry picking, What a revelation.
Its obvious to me now that you have all the answers, dimensions and kit id's. It should be a walk in the park for you to build now.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

More, seems like again you asking me again, no complaints about that but funny that you would insinuate its all yours when clearly its not? Why ask me to prove this Rob everyone knows its my work and our skills joined to make it happen

I think you may be a bit deluded that if its in your computer its all your work !!!! It had to be done to get to you to put it there.....again not saying your not talented and huge part of this but to claim in a manner you have and what you have is a little bit silly .....

Nice cherry picking, What a revelation.
Its obvious to me now that you have all the answers, dimensions and kit id's. It should be a walk in the park for you to build now.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Please feel Free to cherry pick some yourself to prove your point Rob.......I have to be careful as a lot of them include your dealings with others and how they're being played or what your getting from them so don't be too upset if the ones I choose aren't perfect for you

What Im saying there is I've made adjustments based on the kit parts for the wings which I've modelled from kit parts and I'm asking you for the dimension of the entex disc break which i didn't have at the time. Great shot that as it show's how i come up with dimensions using real kit parts. But its no where near where it is today, thats 5 months old!

At the end of the day guy you can post till your blue in the face, jump up and down and stamp your feet.
You will not get a thing from me!

Rob

I don't want anything from you Rob, not a sausage I just want to show you can't be trusted which you can't. You have made that clear, not once have I underplayed your skills or involvement you have modled stuff and I'm sure it's been re worked and improved we all love stuff to be as good as possible but without me you were just a software package !!! You even bought a 3d scanning machine to map the slave 1 hull you though steve was sending you, I'm sure that's another ethical boost for clients to know mate ...

I have nothing to loose here as I don't want your tainted work in my house.... Believe it or not your not the only person who can use a computer !!!

Your such a talented bloke and a shame you can't work with people to end and make special things happen,,,, yet again it's anger and collapse.... A pattern is forming as quickly as your bucks .

- - - Updated - - -

I'll dig out the emails of you asking we're the cut lines are on your digital wing if you need a reminder , no one is stating you can't build stuff here your so off the point of this it's scary... You are an immense talent and do incredible work just a shame it's always tainted

Maybe saying your not going to hand out my id's and work to others is a wise thing re not shooting yourself I the foot with other possible clients instead of just trying to rub in what I'm not getting, your a business man now and not defrauding the government any longer so try and look to the future

What an angel you are. Who exactly are you trying to convince here? Anyone I know?
I certainly can't and won't work with people that slander me and other members here on private Facebook pages.
I certainly can't and won't work with people who continually slander myself and others publicly on open Facebook pages.
And to quote your tag.

GET OVER IT

Slander requires none truths, let's dig further into the emails if you want this publicly sorted too ?

You can't be slandered with facts and you can't back away from the facts that your just as guilty of !!!

What's in print is in print and what's on Skype is all recorded so don't push the holier than though boat out Rob. Like I said I'm not asking for anything other than a confirmation you won't hand out my work and yet still you have not agreed that..., so hold your moral jacket close and zip it up

More evidence that profit in this hobby breeds disease

Ok so it's an ethic problem and your a man of integrity now . Cool

I'm sure you won't mind your ethics on display then after all you did say please post em

All you had to do is say I won't share and stick to it but you can't .....

Let's look at the ethics of those your referring to re your friends also if that's what you want ?

Shall we drag everyone Into this ?

I think that's what your asking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back