Slave to a Rhythm (with no grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the seat from a Tamiya Lotus JPS MKIII 1/20, you know you dont want it anymore and it needs a new home :lol

PM me if you have a spare

I've just got a new kit but the seat has a big chip out of it and the original one I had was used on my concept speeder but too trimmed to rescue...Doh! I may need 2 :cry

Cheers Peza, would you be a scouser by any chance, I'm a wolly back from Warrington originally but I've up scaled to Manc now :lol

One seat very graciously donated by a member, the Love is strong today. :thumbsup

Guy mate, I love the wip thread!!! It's pretty much what I like to do on my build, but the diff is, in my case, I wait till there's tons of infos out there and never complete them, while you my friend, go with the machette in and clear the woods!!!

Hopefully, and it seems like big wonky trees don't even stop you!!! Hats off to you my friend!!!

PS Oh and I love the pickup-line-turn-of-events, even if way off topic .. you guys made my day!! Although I did look like an idiot laughing alone at my desk!!! :stupid

Cheers Al, To be honest its my only choice. Like I've always said I just really really want to paint Slave 1, back when this was to be a kit I'd even offered to do it for free just cos it was mile stone in Studio scale painting..well builds as well.

So my only chance of doing this before I go blind or fall out of a plane is if I build it my self. I'm just about to start work on the guns and gun mounts as the hull is grinding me a bit. I have a very big box full of kit parts and I dont want them to stay in that box for ever.

I suppose in at the deep end is one way of working, in this case the only way :lol

Thanks again for the kind words, hopefully it will get a little better soon with your help? :love

Just balanced in place, I'm really pleased with the mount even more so now.

Gun2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back