SLAVE 1 STUDIO SCALE MODEL

OK, after much web searching and soul searching, I think I have finished modelling the Slave 1 cockpit...boy did they go to town on this one. Some odd pieces and unusual kits but it still ends up looking awesome. If I missed anything, please let me know. I just have a bit of styrene panelling to add on the side walls. Huge thanks to fellow member and S1 brother, 1badelement, for insights and info and John Simmons, likewise;

SLAVE 27.jpg
SLAVE 28.jpg
SLAVE 29.jpg
SLAVE 30.jpg
SLAVE 31.jpg

Getting close to the end now...some more finessing to do on the fitting and organising of parts but everything is pretty much modelled

The modelling is pretty much done now...a few tweaks here and there and just checking the files for errors. I've already started printing the wings and the cockpit but I am waiting for my new XL prusa to print the main shell parts, Here are some pics of where it's at;

ZBrush Document.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg

I was wondering the same.
I am figuring out a way to replace the hasbro slave I canopy myself.
I am thinking to cast a plaster buck from the inside of the hasbro canopy and use that to form a new more transparant canopy.
I've seen some fantastic results on youtube using a PET-G soda bottle and a heat gun,...the soda bottle will form perfectly around the plaster buck once you heat the PET-G plastic with a heat gun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back