skulls on sticks!!

SUICIDALRAIDER

ok so i always loved the look of a pred with the 2 sticks crossed behind his back with skulls displayed on them. so heres my version of them.

skulls_on_sticks_001.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_002.jpg

Very cool and primal looking I love it. You know it is funny that the Chopper is the only Predator in any series that I have seen with these.

Very cool and primal looking I love it. You know it is funny that the Chopper is the only Predator in any series that I have seen with these.

In the game Concrete Jungle, the ceremonial costume has a skull on a stick as well =D its more P2 styled then AVP styled though.

~

Anyways, great work on the skulls! =D

Nice! Where did you get the skulls, if you don't mind me asking?

Charlie
not at all...ebay. seller ID- bonestogo. ITEM: VERSA skull human prop Halloween Skeleton Mr.Skeleton. 31.50 for 2 shipped! they have weathered or plain. i got the plain and did them myself so i can't say how the weaqthered are. they are a nice thick resin, came very clean and primered. real nice for the price!! They work perfectly for this application. :lol:

thanks for the kind words guys. i reallly like the way they came out. they will add a nice touch to the suit. when i fit them and figure out how i want to attach them and wear them i will post what i came up with.At a glance i think im going to knotch the 2 poles so the fit together like a linkin log type deal and secure them at that point, together. Then to the suit some how? haven't gotten that far yet.

In the game Concrete Jungle, the ceremonial costume has a skull on a stick as well =D its more P2 styled then AVP styled though.

You know since you had said that you did spark my memory and you are right after playing and getting all the suits collected from every level. I must have forgotten about that one. Thank you for the reminder

ok so i always loved the look of a pred with the 2 sticks crossed behind his back with skulls displayed on them. so heres my version of them.

here are our skulls as SUICIDALRAIDER used for the skullsickles.

IMG_0086-172x149.jpg

IMG_0083-194x121.jpg

IMG_0012-142x120.jpg

The site is currently a business to business supply resource only but we are creating the end user site now...
If you'd like to be notified about the site's publishing, please go to www.mrskeleton.com and add your information.

Thanks Jeff Nix

IMG_0086-172x149.jpg

IMG_0083-194x121.jpg

IMG_0012-142x120.jpg

Nice! Can u dip them in Strawberry and Chocolate syrup? Skullsicles Mmmm Yum!

Oddley... that sounds good right now... probabley because it reminds me of ribs, and I am craving some serious ribs right now 0_0

~

Back on topic.... XD

These skulls do look great, and I have been thinking on collecting some myself, but knowing, a human huntress would look kinda odd carrying
human skulls around 0_o so I think I will stick to animal skulls for now

Jeff,

I would say you guys probably need to open sales soon. I've wanted to buy a few of your items. Any timeframe? Your prices were very reasonable and you would definately pick up some immediate customers.

E-O
(Dave)

Jeff,

I second what Elder-One said, I've been wanting a pair of skulls of this caliber for the longest time...

and like that French king said back in the 1700's "Apres Moi, le deluge" translated: After Me, the Deluge....

expect a lot of inquiries :p

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back