Skin help!

4505marcel

HI guys I want to buy some skins, ive been toying with the idea of a duct tape dummy job. But im worried that it wont look great.Im not trying to build on a budget as I already have a full pred suit.

What I want in a skin is a 2 piece, legs and torso (potential to put a zip in the back). I dont really want any armour on it although a cod will be fine as I want to go seperate armour.

Ideally want an elder head, pred style not specific to any singular film pred. Really love Caseys ancient bio, so got to have one of those.

I searched and have read loads of posts but cant really find the answer. Im 5'10" 43" chest, 39" at belly button, 32" leg. I didnt really want shin armour attached as Im concerned of bagging at the knee so would prefer seperate shin armour and feet with high ancles.

I was thinking of AVP armour, but not the part down the front/belly. Really want a light kit in the guants so preferably resin.

Really want a suit that will fit me nice, so not one thats made for a tall chap.

Sorry for the questions but im confused :eek:

Cheers mate I wasnt sure whether to put this in the sale section or not as I want info at the mo untill I know which way im going to go with it. IL have a dig around for pics of the seahunter suit.

Thanks

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back