Simpsons, The (TV)

Hey, I've got that newspaper. Here you go, some scans I did a few years ago:

View attachment 56020 View attachment 56021 View attachment 56022

Its printed on actual newspaper.

And yes its from the Simpsons Illustrated magazine. I've still got them all. A few issues later they had a full size Itchy & Scratchy Moive poster (which looked awesome in my theatre room next to the real movie posters)

If I'm not too busy over the weekend I'll look through the mags for more props.

@ Bear thanks for the info! Since this is the only prop I have of them I was thinking on putting this up in the junkyard.

Hey, I've got that newspaper. Here you go, some scans I did a few years ago:

View attachment 56020 View attachment 56021 View attachment 56022

Its printed on actual newspaper.

And yes its from the Simpsons Illustrated magazine. I've still got them all. A few issues later they had a full size Itchy & Scratchy Moive poster (which looked awesome in my theatre room next to the real movie posters)

If I'm not too busy over the weekend I'll look through the mags for more props.

Thanks Thrillhouse

It'll be neat to see what else they had in those magazines. I didn't even know they existed.

It'll be neat to see what else they had in those magazines. I didn't even know they existed.

Most issues had a large poster measuring 22" x 32". There was The Itchy & Scratchy Movie, Truckasaurus (Saturday, Saturday, Saturday), Bleeding Gums Murphy perfoming at the Jazz Hole, Space Mutants Movie Poster and The Krusty The Clown Show.
They'll have to be scanned piece by piece.

Meanwhile, here's the other inserts they had: A Power Plant Flyer and the school newspaper (this one was printed on regular paper)

View attachment 56079 View attachment 56080 View attachment 56077 View attachment 56078

Enjoy.

Hi guys,

last week I found these postcards from the Simpsons in the web and now I had the time to redraw them with CorelDraw.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Last edited:
These are absolutely fantastic!
Great work all and thank you for sharing!

Has the Stonecutters parchment been done yet or the wedding invitation to Lisa's wedding?

Here's my take on the Stonecutters Parchment, and Lisa's note from mr. Bergstrom

Davy

Attachments

• lisa.png
    lisa.png
    62 KB · Views: 51
  • parchment.png
    parchment.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
How about we jump start this thread shall we! :)

Here are my contributions.

Here's a few screencaps from "Bart Becomes Famous" for the CD and book, anyone able to recreate and clear it up?
These would make such great gag gifts!
View attachment 100000View attachment 99995

Here's one from the one of the stories in the Treehouse of Horror episode where Homer sells his soul to the Devil for a donut.
View attachment 99994

Also tried my hand at Homer's BBBQ invitation from "Lisa the Vegetarian"...
View attachment 99993

And did Jebediah Springfield's confession from "Lisa the Iconoclast".
I based the confession from the following screencaps.
View attachment 99999
View attachment 99996View attachment 99997View attachment 99998

I also tried and got started with the Forbes cover from "Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes" but my photoshop skills aren't that great as some of yours. I've attached my psd file if anyone would like to tackle it.
View attachment 100001

If anyone can improve upon any of please do!

Yay! Officially my favourite thread!

Shame some pictures don't work. But great work everyone. Tempted to give a Simpsons prop a go myself!

Just altered an existing prop. Can't remember where I got the original from, possibly the start of this thread but half the links are dead.
Anyway, credit goes to whoever drew this originally. I altered the layout, hair, nose teeth and collar, re-coloured and recreated the text more accurate and correct wording.
Lenny.jpg 1012778087_screen.jpg

Now print it 8x10 and stick it on your desk at work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back