Silicone P1 Suit Evolution. Pg41 Hands Video 19/07/13

Usurper

Well i suppose i should start posting a progress thred, i mean i have been sort of doing a suit for the last 12months, in that time ive gatherd and sold many many things as the design has changed in my head, ( which is the only place it resided hehe ) i wish i could have settled on a design sooner, it would have saved me **** loads of time and money hehe. the suit will be BASED around a P1 look, BUT will incorporate at least one part from each of the films ( no idea what part from wolf will be in the suit as i wont be seeing it for a while grrr ) So ill upload pics of what i HAVE so far and what im working on/need etc. ive tired to make as much of the suit as i can, but in the end time and patience dictated i buy more than i wanted to. ill post pics later today , ill have to upload what i have etc.

OK uploaded everything i have ( i think ) Ill post in sections and hopefully remember correctly where i got them from, some were trades others straight out buys, others i honestly cannot remember where i got them from . :p

If i forget to thank anyone, please accept my apologies.

Everything will be, or has been painted by me.

Ill start with the bits i managed to make myself ( really really wish id made more )

Latex Mask Sculpted by me and painted by me.

11082007055-001.jpg

Suit2.jpg.gif

Legs ( work progress ) was gonna use a P2 cod peice but cant find one.

leg1.jpg.gif

Neck ring.

Neckring.jpg.gif

Nrfinished.jpg.gif

Dred rings. ( dreds are being supplied by bambooie )

dredring.jpg

rings.jpg

Cannon ( built with crap from around the house )

barrel1.jpg

s1.jpg

canonblack.jpg

only pic i have of completed cannon is besides Pirks atlantean.

cans.jpg

Guantlet blades cut from sheet plastic i had.

b3.jpg.gif

b1.jpg

Hybrid chest burster ( i seem to have lost my main section sculpt pics :D if anyone saved them please can you forward them back to me )

gcb.jpg

25122007166.jpg

Alien marking finger.

1stcast.jpg

finger.jpg

i think thats all ive made , ggrrrr shoulda made more baaaaaaaah heheh.

Skin bits :

excellent body from seahunterr. thx dude.

started painting it yesterday. 1st pic im messing about, ( havent added any yellow or veins in either pic yet ), 2nd pic im trying to now make it look more pred ish, i suppose its about 70% painted now

24122007160.jpg.gif

25122007162.jpg.gif

Hands, 1 set HEAVILY modified AVP hands, looked like kenny everet hands when i recieved them , and there were bubbles and holes everywhere ( really awfull pull )
2nd set are P2, cant remeber where i got them from :p

25122007165.jpg.gif

25122007163.jpg

Feet P2 , got these in a trade with Bovine. ty sir :D

25122007164.jpg.gif

that the body stuff i have.

Armour.

As much P1 as i could find and i think its all P1 , well hope.

Chest Peice from ScottAS, best there is .
Shoulder and bicep armour from Carlart , best there is.

Guantlets ( unknown )
Thigh from a trade i did when i had just joined the lair , ( cant remember name of person, sorry if you on the new lair )
Groin from Dragonskinstudios
shins from Seahunter i think, he had no use so i badgerd him into selling to me :p

i havent got current pics of all the armour but here a pic of most of it.

armour1.jpg.gif

Bio, i think is a icons recast, not totally sure. ( and defo didnt know when i got it )

bio1.jpg

Misc stuff.

excellent AVP dagger from shaitan.

blade1.jpg

thats all i think for now, hopefully this wil start to come together sooner , rather than late now i have the majority of it. :p

nice usurper , your just about ready to suit up then i suppose ....
the mask with the body suit looks amazing even for display!.
Hell it looks like you have a sideshow collectibles suit!. lol. Keep up the good work m8 :p

:p wow surps!
you're almost there.
you ought to be proud that you made allthat stuff yourself(head,legs,hybrid,etc,etc)

now heres an important question nobody seems to ask or forgot about it..

have you been practicing how to climb a big tree?

you know andrew is going to bug you about it :D
L.B.

Thank the costume gods!!!! Lee's finally doing a full suit! It is looking good my friend. Glad the feet worked out for ya. Now, how to get you state side for SDCC...... hmmmmm!?

hehe Ronin.

I will not post pics of me suited up unless i ave one of me up a tree , im not that stupid

and no , thats not a matter of opinion :D lol.

Bovine/Scott, yeah thanks bud, im sure they will work great when i get around to them hehe.

i severaly doubt theres anyway i can get across the pond with a whole suit for any cons :p

ill just have to be with you in spirit.

looks great lee!

wonderful job on ur sculpt and the paint looks great on everything! definatly gonna be a bad-ass set up once its finished!! :p

the upper body WILL be finished this year ( ie this week weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe )

Once my silver faskolor paint comes, i cant repaint Carls armour and post a tutorial as i said i would, ( his rubber armour rejected my initial attempt but Faskolor is designed for lexan rc cars so is designed to take a bashing and be flexible.plus the fact the base black ive put on has bonded like glue :p
hopefully that will arrve this week, along with bambooies dreds, then i can give a big update come the 1st of Jan :D

I just keep on looking at your cannon picture side by side with dave's canon and I can't believe how movie like yours look lee.
those are some top notch mcguyver skills :)

I also love your hybrid burster is the shiznitz

I want more pics lee!

hehe, thanks :)

having day off as nights have knocked me about this week ( lack of sleep because of xmas morning hasnt helped )

all things been equal ill have some more pics on friday, as im splitting my daytime between WOLF and my upperbody paint up.

Really looking forward to climbing a tree when its finished may also climb upon my roof when its a clear night with a full moon, man even though im a good 3/4mths from finishing this, it really does feel like im making headway now.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back