Sigs

i asked for a sig like last year didnt end up getting it :p

Your on the list and I havent forgotten you. The list is long, but whining about a FREE sig wont get it dont any faster.

predarandy11 said:
Jan 4 2010, 10:48 PM[/u]' post='180261']
Hey Dj Akuma can you please makeeeeeeeeeeee me a sigggggggg i lost my photoshop and i cant make on no more -_- please akuma ;)

Thanks DJ - Akuma :D

Oh and your request was not last year, It was in January and on the last page.

Hey did I mention I like free things cause you know free things are pretty awesome! Nice work on the sigs, top job bro. I just kinda threw one together, eh... it works

Mind if i can get one made for myself?
I usually make my own but im interested in seeing other peoples style.

Hope you can get to me, be glad to use it.

Hope its not too much trouble if you can make a sig with my name and wolf predator in it? All im asking for. :p

Strigoi your sig buddy. Thanks for waitin'

strigoisig.jpg

Very awesome sigs mate the Predator ones are the best ones ...well i think so , i made my sig with gimp it may not look as awesome as some sigs on here but i think it's pretty awesome i think it suites me to be honest :)

With the overwhelming requests for my sigs, I am putting a hold on requests until I can catch up and slim down my long list.

I will not be taking any more sig requests at this time.

I will also be reorganizing the sigs. They will be posted on the first page and first post of this topic as a collection of all the sigs I have currently done. I will add finished sigs to that collection. I will pm you when your sig is ready for you to pick up.

Feel free to comment and give feedback.

Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back