SIDESHOW Predator Films - Legendary Scale Busts

Blade3327

Sr Member
Don't know if anyone's mentioned, but SSC's planning an LSB line (which would mean 1/2 scale). These would, as a result, be more affordable than your normal bust. So far, we've gotten the teaser image for P1:

day43238075.jpg.png

Looks great, I'd say. Can't judge it too much, as it's merely the teaser. Full-on pics will come when he goes up for sale on SSC.

Could be interesting. Looks like they tried to capture the look on his face where hes looking at Arnie under the tree and you see his upper mandible twitch a little. Half scale means half price, so this should be an "affordable" $500?! Hahaha! Nothing about Sideshow is affordable. Is is good quality? Meh...some stuff is I guess...

An unpainted sculpt photo screen... Looks to me like the mandible area is a bit vertically squished, but we'll have to see the sale shots.

25aopc1.jpg

@PredatrHuntr: Most of SSC's 1/2-scale busts seem to go for $300-$350. This being a Pred, I'd say around $350. Maybe another $25-$50 above, just because of the insane hype going around these days. Not really affordable, but a decent price for a Sideshow Predator bust, considering you also get part of the chest. Lots of people missed out on their 1/1 offerings simply due to their price or not being aware at the time.

well i think that thing is gonna be sick as all hell for a 1/2 scale bust, that pose is awesome,and the angle of the eyes is really cool too, looks like what his face probably looked like under his bio at the moment right BEFORE he grabbed arny... or something, i see what they're tryin to do, hope they do it right :D i dunno, i think it will be very unique

I'm with you on that. I like how they're going for a specific emotion, rather than just a roaring Predator head. It's like a full-on statue fixed in a dynamic pose, but with the body cut off. For $400-, not bad at all.

Very cool...look at this: one of the upper mandibles is a little higher than the other...looks awesome!
0000.jpg.png

Looks like this is just an upper bust...nice!

"The very first offering in our new line of Predator Legendary Scale Busts will be of the hunter that started it all! This Predator Bust can be secured on Pre-Order on Thursday, February 24th! To get a small tease of this piece, be sure to click here" - from sideshow site.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back