Sideshow Endoskull has Arrived!!!!!

Which one is more accurate? I have the first version and might want to upgrade, wasn't the first version suppose to be cast off original? I really like the removable chip and new base on the new version.

GFollano

I don't know if skinny or round is more accurate but is sure looks nice. Is it even the slightest bit poseable? Not crazy about the pulled in chin pose, if I had to nitpick.

Tell you the truth, I would prefer no blocky formed base at all.

More like actual hardware and not so mounted trophy looking.

I wonder if any disassembly can be done for some other alternate form of display.

WOW that really slick..is it just me though or are the details on that screen used one alot shaper? I wonder why no one has done the eyes from the first film with the Irises. Personally those are my favorite version as opposed to the "giant LED" look of the following movies

My clean version should arrive in a few days.

Has anyone tried to remove the rainbow yet? If its anything like the blast marks on the sideshow 1/4 scale endoskeleton, it should come off no problem, but if the chrome has had a clear coat and the rainbow is under that, then it looks like we are stuck with it.

Keith.

Gosh that's cool looking. Trying to decide which one to get. Is the "rainbow" mark on both the clean and dirty version? I was first going to go for the clean, but the dirty version looks more real.

I still cannot see a "rainbow" on mine. I can see where the reflecting colors could appear to be that but there is not one on mine that I can see.

Greg

I have the dirty version, and it does have the rainbow, very faint though... I didn't even know it was there, I had to take it out into the sunlight and tilt the head all the way back just to see it, otherwise I would have said it didn't

I have the Hollywood Collectables Version but I'm really tempted to go for this.

IIRC there's a nice pic of the chip and slot on the sideshow site.

Cheers

Jez

Don't worry about the rainbow folks. It's really not that big a deal. I could hardly get it to show up in the pictures. You can see alittle bit of it on the side shot.
Brain chip is kinda plasticy cheesy. The contacts should be gold plated like any PC board would have. So that might be worth looking for an upgrade.
I think everyone will be VERY pleased.
They eyes slowly dim out when you turn off the eyes. Like in the films when they "die". So I took a pic like that where you can see the details of the eyes a little better just before it fades out totally.
TERM1.jpg

TERM2.jpg

TERM3.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back