Sideshow Collectibles - Predator Maquette

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
7143_image01.jpg

7143_image02.jpg

7143_image03.jpg

7143_image04.jpg

71431_image05.jpg

Wow. How cool is that? Two feet tall. Its even available on flexpay for three easy payments of $333.33! Limited to 300 and only available through Sideshow directly it will be available in a year. For all the details check it out:

[URL="http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/categor...type=store#jpgs"]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/categor...type=store#jpgs[/URL]

WOW.. now thats looks amazing, SIDESHOW's stuff is real high quality! .... Fair enough after getting my sideshow Bust yeah I had to re-paint the dread beeds and give the dreads a wet look to bring out the detail plus dry brush the armour with silver. I just felt it needed that extra detail so I went ahead.

This above however looks truly sweet. With a lower number the paint job should be well worth the praise, Nice find.

Look forward to feasting my eyes on the real thing.

i would have to agree that yes this does look bloody awesome

however im not sure if i could justify it for the price. i would deffinately pay $500 for it... i think 1k is a bit much for a big model... i will have to toss up if i want to buy this or not...

would be a great addition to a cinema room.... what to do

Damn this is a nice piece... Now I need to start saving even more... Life is too expensive, lads...

Yeah this does look stunning. I have been waiting for them to do a statue like this for sometime now. Expensive as hell though. I like my life size 1:1.

I heard about this piece a while back, Trevor Hensley and John Rosengrant did a fantastic job on this piece. the detail is amazing and the scale is very very impressive 2 feet and 30lbs Daaauuuummmm

Andrew

These Prop making #$%%^

Will it ever end. They love dangling these High Priced wonders in front of us like a piece of meat in front of a hungry animal.

So where is the price for the Bio? Is it 1:1?

TiGeR

The Bio is the same scale as the figure. It comes with it. That isn't a 1/1 bio you see there. I believe it will also have working laser lights

can you say 1:1? yeah baby

I was talking to good bud about the piece and by far it's the best predator piece ever made. the details and even the pose is incredible. But what would you expect from the guys who built the orginal suit.

a little pricey for some it's understood, not everyone has the car payments to drop on it in even with flexpay. but worth it, if you can afford it.

Andrew

The head can be either the Predator face or the Biohelmet - its interchangable.

Does this really mean it comes with two complete Heads? The head pictured above actually comes off? If this is the case I'm signing on the dotted line..............

TiGeR

I am SERIOUSLY thinking of ordering one. I need to give it a little more thought .....

Do I want to get the 1:1 scale full figure or do I want this 1:4 scale figure with such awesome detail.

Opinions anyone?

IF you go for a life size, go for this one:

All at a meager 4000,-

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt go the MIM
i would make one urself or source out more accurate looking pieces...

i think im convincing myself to get this marquette

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back