Showcase of Steampunk Props (Pic Heavy)

ceije1010

I'd like to see who is still building these type of props just for fun.

This is where I started when it comes to building something from nothing... and sometimes nothing from something.

If your at ever at all interested in the parts and how to, I'm pretty sure I can remember how I did it and what I used.

(not sure if this thread belongs here, if not let me know and I'll post it properly)

Thanks
~ceije

My first set of goggles... electrocuted my eyeball a few times...
steampunk_goggles_plasma_wip_by_ceije1010-d37wlbp-1.jpg

DSCN1604-1.jpg

DSCN1602-1.jpg

Iron Man Arc chest piece base is the toy
DSCN1626-1.jpg

DSCN1629-1.jpg

Second set of goggles
googles-1.jpg

First prop gun
Steamboxredux-1.jpg

Flux Coil
DSCN1700-1.jpg

Lil Grenade that could (size of a half dollar)
DSCN1694-1.jpg

Hard drive
2011-02-15112700.jpg

The PC
DSCN1622-1.jpg

DSCN1617-1.jpg

DSCN1619-1.jpg

DSCN1661-1.jpg

I haven't posted in a VERY long time, but I recently finished a fun little project that I thought I'd share with the community. After recently watching the Harry Potter movies with the new wife, I was thinking that I too might want to have a wand or two in my little collection of props. But being a fan of Steam Fantasy (the Iron Kingdoms role-playing game setting, also the Warmachine and Hordes miniature game setting), I figured I'd have to do something a little more electro-gadget than just a straight up magic wand. So I present to you, Professor Lemon's Wondrous Aetherial Nucleonic Device (W.A.N.D.). Here are a few pics, and below should be a link to my Photobucket gallery that has extensive progress pics.

wand01s_zpsuc1jtfey.jpg

wand02s_zps5edo1hyc.jpg

wand03s_zpsfganuubv.jpg

wand04s_zpscclaychs.jpg

wand08s_zpsejgeluyq.jpg

wand10s_zpsyi3h6ynl.jpg

http://s33.photobucket.com/user/aestivalis_in_irvine/library/Steampunk Wand

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back