Showcase of Steampunk Props (Pic Heavy)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ceije1010

I'd like to see who is still building these type of props just for fun.

This is where I started when it comes to building something from nothing... and sometimes nothing from something.

If your at ever at all interested in the parts and how to, I'm pretty sure I can remember how I did it and what I used.

(not sure if this thread belongs here, if not let me know and I'll post it properly)

Thanks
~ceije

My first set of goggles... electrocuted my eyeball a few times...

Iron Man Arc chest piece base is the toy

Second set of goggles

First prop gun

Flux Coil

Lil Grenade that could (size of a half dollar)

Hard drive

The PC

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ceije1010

doctrinidad

can you show how to rewire these i need to put it on a toggle switch so i can switch it on without having to open a box to do it?

Hoppy81

love that computer case! I might have to cut out some accents for mine!

Last edited:

Aestivalis

I haven't posted in a VERY long time, but I recently finished a fun little project that I thought I'd share with the community. After recently watching the Harry Potter movies with the new wife, I was thinking that I too might want to have a wand or two in my little collection of props. But being a fan of Steam Fantasy (the Iron Kingdoms role-playing game setting, also the Warmachine and Hordes miniature game setting), I figured I'd have to do something a little more electro-gadget than just a straight up magic wand. So I present to you, Professor Lemon's Wondrous Aetherial Nucleonic Device (W.A.N.D.). Here are a few pics, and below should be a link to my Photobucket gallery that has extensive progress pics.

http://s33.photobucket.com/user/aestivalis_in_irvine/library/Steampunk Wand