Show off your Jason VoorHees Colletion!

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Proximo, May 10, 2006.

1. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

I recently watched through all the Jason movies, part 1-9, jason-x & freddy vs jason.
    It was time that i actually did this since i havent seen some of the old Friday the 13th movies.

So now im obssessed whit Jason, And im gonna get one of these masks soon.
    I think it looks great, and for the price its a bargain.. i just hope it looks just as good in person like it does on the picture.
    [​IMG]

If anyone have a bunch of Jason stuff, Masks and that cool stuff.. please post pics here.
    I really wanna see what other have of Jason out there,and hopefully it will get me even more excited about getting this mask.

titi....ha..ha.. B)

2. Simmon M

Simmon M Sr Member

3. howlingwind13

howlingwind13 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximo @ May 10 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1242235[/snapback]</div>
    I have that mask It's Not very good...If you want a good Jason mask head over to nightowlpro.com
    Justin makes some of the best Jason masks, I have an entire Jason part 7 suit ribs, guts, backbone and all. I'll try to post pics later
    mike

4. bondoking

bondoking Sr Member

Im working on his FBI file....

5. Proximo

Awesome busts Simmon.. Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ May 10 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1242251[/snapback]</div>
    Could you take some pics of that mask, and send pics to my email so i can see "real" pics of it.
    markus138@telia.com

Oh and thanks for the site.

6. BOUNTY HAUNTER

BOUNTY HAUNTER New Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  7. Atarian

Atarian Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

8. Proximo

Holy@#$%.. Great stuff guys.

9. BOUNTY HAUNTER

BOUNTY HAUNTER New Member

10. takevin

takevin Sr Member

here is my Jason costume I made last year for a horror con, many layers of weathering it, I have a underlayer of bones guts, :)

11. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Here's my costume that I made from scratch with latex hands and under suit. The mask is a RAW2 from nightowlpro.com and the hockey is a heavy duty thick fiberglass. In this suit I stand 6'4".
    [​IMG]

12. Ash

Ash Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Here was a real quick costume I made for my brother last year for Halloween. I got it done in like 2 days. These where TEST shots of HIS costume... I was Freddy and I didn't do my final fitting or make-up that's why it looks so bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Ash

13. Proximo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BOUNTY HAUNTER @ May 11 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1242328[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks man, that looks nice.. specially for the cheap price.
    It will do fine for me, just gonna use it for display anyway.

Is the hockey mask latex also? or is it resin?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedifyfe @ May 11 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]1242419[/snapback]</div>
    Holy@#$%., Looks like you walked out from the set of Part 7.
    So nice.

Thanks everyone else for sharing.

14. howlingwind13

howlingwind13 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Heres mine...sorry for the crappy pics they were scanned.
    mike

15. Bobbywan

Bobbywan Well-Known Member

Hello,

Although I don't have any of the Masks yet I do own the Screen-Used Magnetic Charge seen in Jason X that you can see below. The Light on top lights up when you turn the inner circle clockwise and blinks off and on. There are magnets in the bottom because it sticks to anything metal, real strong too. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Bobby

16. Proximo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ May 12 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]1242891[/snapback]</div>
    Very cool suit man, Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobbywan @ May 12 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]1242922[/snapback]</div>
    Awesome screen used prop, Even do i didnt like the movie that much i loved some of the props used in it.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup

17. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

AMAZING COSTUME Jedifyfe... Part 7 has been and always will be my favorite Jason. * NICE. Thanks for sharing.

18. Jedifyfe

Thanks for the compliments. I can post a 'how to' if theres interest.

Brad

Here is a few pics close up. These are a couple of years old and I have improved on the costume since these were taken.
    [​IMG]

19. Rupp66

Rupp66 Well-Known Member

20. knightdriver2001

knightdriver2001 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is one I threw together in 2 days for a halloween party.
    A mix of a store bought zombie suit, some plastic chain and
    alot of fiberglass resin for that wet (yet stiff) look.

21. lambotour

lambotour Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedifyfe @ May 12 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1243299[/snapback]</div>
    Your suit is freakin amazing :eek :eek Please do a tutorial...

22. Ben_Forsaken

Ben_Forsaken Active Member

Jason rocks, as does Myers. Hurts my heart to see those 8 hole converted hocks though. :(

and the mask you're talking about is the Rubies one. Mass produced junk, cruddy paintjob, and the hock is thin floppy foam. There's alot better masks out there to get, especially for display.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a really cool pic from Mike at FOD
    [​IMG]

some of my hocks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Bobbywan

Bobbywan Well-Known Member

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Very impressive...

~Bobby

24. Ben_Forsaken

Ben_Forsaken Active Member

I have a hock and Myers fetish :D

25. LordVdr

LordVdr Well-Known Member

Dude, you GOTTA post a tutorial for that suit. I've been wanting to do this costume since I saw that movie....

B.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedifyfe @ May 12 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1243299[/snapback]</div>

26. Jedifyfe

Here it is:

Jason part 7 HOW TO

Mask
    RAW2 or DIEHARD from Justin on Nightowlpro.com
    I cut out the eyes and nose to see and breathe better

Back Spine
    Buy JustinÂ’s RAW Back piece

Hockey
    In bought this mask on Ebay
    I donÂ’t know the sellerÂ’s ID
    Make sure it looks beat up and dirty

Clothes
    Go to the local thrift store and find a Olive Green Shirt and Long Olive Green pants (the pants should be about 4-5 inches longer than your feet.
    Buy some flat green and flat black camouflage spray paint from a hardware store.

Bodysuit with latex pieces
    Buy a tight black long sleeve shirt and black stretch pants (womenÂ’s are okay)
    Buy the “zombie” costume or pieces somewhere. Like this one http://www.buycostumes.com/productdetail.a...928&PID=1134353
    Buy some liquid latex from a costume store or from online (itÂ’s really easy to work with)
    Get a roll of paper towel or toilet paper
    Get some flat dark brown and tan spray paint (Acrylic is best)
    Buy a Black and Red Sharpie pen
    Once you have all the zombie pieces, put on the black shirt and pants, put on the zombie pieces on top of that and pin the zombie pieces in place, take the suit off.

Brush the liquid latex around the edges of the zombie pieces, adhering them to the shirt and pants in place.
    After the first layer of latex dries, apply a second and third coat, before the third layer dries apply the paper towel or toilet paper onto the latex and brush another coat on after that (the paper towel gives texture and looks like gross skin when it dries)
    Brush on the latex on the shoulders and apply the skin technique there as well. Anywhere you are going to expose the body suit, apply the latex.
    I DONÂ’T RECOMMEND LATEXING THE ENTIRE SUIT, IT WILL BE EXTREMELY HOT AND HARD TO PUT ON...
    Do the same latexing for the legs.
    Once these areas are completely dry, spray paint the “skin” the dark brown and then go over it with the tan paint.
    After that is dry, go back with the Black Sharpie pen making the skin look 3-D with “cuts” and “bullet holes”. The Red sharpie is used over the black pen to make the cuts and holes look red and irritated. Use Justin’s RAW or DIEHARD mask for reference.

Arm Pieces
    While wearing the black shirt that the zombie pieces are attached to, latex your arms one at a time.
    Use the same skin making technique to do this.

Gloves/Hands
    Buy some leather work gloves
    Buy some skeleton gloves (at any costume shop) or use the zombie gloves.
    Put on the skeleton gloves and then the work gloves.
    Shred the gloves strategically so that the bones show through and expose a few fingers of the skeleton gloves.
    Again, apply the latex skin over the skeleton gloves and paint accordingly.
    Distress the work gloves so they look worn and used.

Boots
    I am 6’1” and Jason is 6’5” so I bought platform boots from www.hottopic.com
    You can also find them on Ebay. They should be about 3-4 inch platforms.
    Paint these with brown and tan paint to look grungy and dirty.

Chain
    Go to the local hardware store and buy about 4 feet of plastic chain and a * connector piece.
    Paint the chain flat black and rust colored.
    I used a real chain one year and it gets really heavy as the night goes on.(not recommended.)

Clothes part 2
    Once everything is painted the way you want and everything is dry, put on the bodysuit and then put on the green pants and shirt. Get some screen caps of Friday the 13th Part 7 and start shredding the shirt and pants accordingly.
    Make sure you leave a lot of dangling pieces and vary the size of holes and tears in the clothing. Smaller “bullet” holes really add to the effect.
    After you are satisfied with the amount of holes and the look of it is what you want. Take off the shirt and pants and spray paint around the holes Flat Black. This makes the clothes look gross, wet and old.

After everything is dry put it all on and send me pics.....
    E-mail me with any specific QÂ’s
    jedifyfe@hotmail.com

27. mike5150

mike5150 Well-Known Member

A few hocks of mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Sr Member

Not completely trying to hijak, but does anyone have any pictures of the original straps and buckles from the movies and how they are attached to the masks?

I have a few I need to strap up and want them as close as possible :)

Thank you in advance.

Brandon

29. clownluv15

clownluv15 Well-Known Member

im buying a blank hock from dungeondesigners.com,i was planning on turning it into a vs hock,could someone provide me with some painting/wheathering techniques?whats the best way to paint the tri's on?

30. KAVEEKS

KAVEEKS New Member

holy crap Jedifyfe. what a sweet costume. Thanks for the tutorial

31. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Well-Known Member