Show off your Jason VoorHees Colletion!

Proximo

I recently watched through all the Jason movies, part 1-9, jason-x & freddy vs jason.
It was time that i actually did this since i havent seen some of the old Friday the 13th movies.

So now im obssessed whit Jason, And im gonna get one of these masks soon.
I think it looks great, and for the price its a bargain.. i just hope it looks just as good in person like it does on the picture.
3c14ie.jpg

If anyone have a bunch of Jason stuff, Masks and that cool stuff.. please post pics here.
I really wanna see what other have of Jason out there,and hopefully it will get me even more excited about getting this mask.

titi....ha..ha.. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximo @ May 10 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1242235[/snapback]</div>
I recently watched through all the Jason movies, part 1-9, jason-x & freddy vs jason.
It was time that i actually did this since i havent seen some of the old Friday the 13th movies.

So now im obssessed whit Jason, And im gonna get one of these masks soon.
I think it looks great, and for the price its a bargain.. i just hope it looks just as good in person like it does on the picture.
3c14ie.jpg

If anyone have a bunch of Jason stuff, Masks and that cool stuff.. please post pics here.
I really wanna see what other have of Jason out there,and hopefully it will get me even more excited about getting this mask.

titi....ha..ha.. B)
[/b]

I have that mask It's Not very good...If you want a good Jason mask head over to nightowlpro.com
Justin makes some of the best Jason masks, I have an entire Jason part 7 suit ribs, guts, backbone and all. I'll try to post pics later
mike

Awesome busts Simmon.. Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ May 10 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1242251[/snapback]</div>
I have that mask It's Not very good...If you want a good Jason mask head over to nightowlpro.com
Justin makes some of the best Jason masks, I have an entire Jason part 7 suit ribs, guts, backbone and all. I'll try to post pics later
mike
[/b]

Could you take some pics of that mask, and send pics to my email so i can see "real" pics of it.
markus138@telia.com

Oh and thanks for the site.

here is my Jason costume I made last year for a horror con, many layers of weathering it, I have a underlayer of bones guts, :)

Here's my costume that I made from scratch with latex hands and under suit. The mask is a RAW2 from nightowlpro.com and the hockey is a heavy duty thick fiberglass. In this suit I stand 6'4".
Jason2005Collage.jpg

Here was a real quick costume I made for my brother last year for Halloween. I got it done in like 2 days. These where TEST shots of HIS costume... I was Freddy and I didn't do my final fitting or make-up that's why it looks so bad.

145874029.jpg

145874023.jpg

145874027.jpg

145874017.jpg

145874209.jpg

-Ash

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BOUNTY HAUNTER @ May 11 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1242328[/snapback]</div>
BTW, Proximo...here are some pics of the licensed Jason you were wondering about...

http://www.astro-z.com/mask/jason-dx.htm
[/b]

Thanks man, that looks nice.. specially for the cheap price.
It will do fine for me, just gonna use it for display anyway.

Is the hockey mask latex also? or is it resin?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedifyfe @ May 11 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]1242419[/snapback]</div>
Here's my costume that I made from scratch with latex hands and under suit. The mask is a RAW2 from nightowlpro.com and the hockey is a heavy duty thick fiberglass. In this suit I stand 6'4".
Jason2005Collage.jpg

[/b]

Holy@#$%., Looks like you walked out from the set of Part 7.
So nice.

Thanks everyone else for sharing.

Hello,

Although I don't have any of the Masks yet I do own the Screen-Used Magnetic Charge seen in Jason X that you can see below. The Light on top lights up when you turn the inner circle clockwise and blinks off and on. There are magnets in the bottom because it sticks to anything metal, real strong too. :D

PDVD_001circle.JPG

JasonXMine1resize.jpg

JasonXMine2resize.jpg

~Bobby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ May 12 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]1242891[/snapback]</div>
Heres mine...sorry for the crappy pics they were scanned.
mike
[/b]

Very cool suit man, Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobbywan @ May 12 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]1242922[/snapback]</div>
Hello,

Although I don't have any of the Masks yet I do own the Screen-Used Magnetic Charge seen in Jason X that you can see below. The Light on top lights up when you turn the inner circle clockwise and blinks off and on. There are magnets in the bottom because it sticks to anything metal, real strong too. :D

PDVD_001circle.JPG

JasonXMine1resize.jpg

JasonXMine2resize.jpg

~Bobby
[/b]

Awesome screen used prop, Even do i didnt like the movie that much i loved some of the props used in it.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup

Thanks for the compliments. I can post a 'how to' if theres interest.

Brad

Here is a few pics close up. These are a couple of years old and I have improved on the costume since these were taken.
JasonSiutcollage.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. I can post a 'how to' if theres interest.

Brad

I'd love to see a how-to, I've always wanted to do one of these . Perhaps because my name IS Jason and I'm6'5".

Here is one I threw together in 2 days for a halloween party.
A mix of a store bought zombie suit, some plastic chain and
alot of fiberglass resin for that wet (yet stiff) look.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back