Shop happening's

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes and comments, So I do belive I might be close, I still will have to finish out the ray gun which is in process, which it is now holding it rite. Looks like I will get to do a kind a bit of modeling building the ray gun end it has a bit going on its in me head ready for printing. After that will be paint Here is what happened next Enjoy
IMG_1364.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
Its now holding the ray gun tightly
IMG_1366.JPG
Top of head now the way it should be that sticking out is part of the ray gun
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG
The above pic is ray gun bits now to build it. Still a ways to go on this quest but very close. Well Guys you are all Great and we shall see what happens next more fun Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Been caught up again with Grandboy chasing they keep me going. Thanks Guys for the likes and comments. Well the alien is all done and a question have you guys even seen laserblast slow low budget film but cool how he blows that starwars sign up crazy, dang I was a young punk back then learned a bunch and now am old me don't hurt to reflect. So now the alien is ready for paint the ray gun is spot on with the film and the alien is not to bad as well, Here is what happened next Enjoy
IMG_1373.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG
Yep he has this split down its back which I had to redo and sculpt a bit of texture
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG
Okay Guys I think the piece of sprue I used might be a bit thicker than the gun should have but its still cool in my book and not that bad off Thanks Guys always for your support this is what keeps me going as said I was having this block thingy happening and looks like I might have broke through now time to get busy looks like some painting will be happening next which I will share till this one is called done lots more happenings in the old shop Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for the likes and cool comments, always needed. Back on the bench with me paint back from me daughters I can now get started on this part of the quest so paint being applyed and this is in no way a rush got to let coats dry. Here is some of the fun happening next Enjoy
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_1381.JPG
IMG_1382.JPG
IMG_1383.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG
Okay Guys still a bunch of painting to do on this lets see what happens next Thanks Always Jim

Okay Friends, I wish you all a very Happy New Year. Thanks for the likes and comments, always needed. So I really don't know what I am doing sometimes no not me well seems like I have caused me self to see double yes double So here is what happened next
IMG_1385.JPG
Okay Guys, Yep seems like I am makesting two. This armiture is all ready in clay I didn't think to grab a pic of that but I will grab a bunch of pics after what happens next. also as this one is sculpted along with the other in paint process I made this one a nicer base. That stool is me thinking stool. It has caused me to sitest on the floor a couple times it wont get me again last one was quite tough bumping me noggin on the bench one of many moments out there in the old shop, many more to come OH not the bumping kind. Lots to happen next Thanks Jim

Okay Friends Man have I been on a sculpt quest, Thanks Guys for the likes and comments very much needed looks like it kicked me out of that blaw. Yep not 2 how bout 3, So the second one which you will see is all complete it was for a Great Friend. So mine is in paint mold but I have the 3rd one in the makest process, in the movie one alien was brownish the other was kind of greenish. This is alien number 3 the greenish one which is also a match to the one I just shipped out todaythe base is much better than the first but the aliens all are the same size and the green one will be holding the detector on its shoulder as it was doing in the movie the base would have been huge if it was scaning. So yes this one I will have to build the dector. I just want the one in paint mold for meself which is holding the blaster as well. Wow alien crazy Enjoy
IMG_1410.JPG
This is the 3rd one as you can see his right arm is bent to hold the tracker on its shoulder more
IMG_1411.JPG
The Bases match so these are a pair the one there is completed and shipped the armiture is now in sculptin mold
IMG_1412.JPG
Taking a Bow this one was just shipped right after these pics was taken
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
Number 3 in process
IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG
Sculpting happening
IMG_1422.JPG
IMG_1423.JPG
Okay Guys this ones dector is crazy looking so me will makest it next the head chest and neck then the legs I guess this is what will happen next just see it is going to be cool Thanks Alway Friends Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the cool comments and likes Guys means a bunch to me This is what happened next so this on alien is now at the point of me making the detector which is in process, all the alien needs is his feet and finish out the legs also its hands I need this detector done and its close got parts in me head for printing me the printer. I have all these pics but me phone died. I will share all this tomorrow long day in the shop this alien is almost done as well and be ready for paint hope next day out there it will be ready for paint he is really looking cool Lots to share lot is happening next Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for the likes and comments always needed keeps me pushing onward, So as said Alien Crazy now the tracking device is now being held in his hand and on its shoulder as he carryed it. still feet ans legs and the other arm and hand should have it all complete ready for paint hope soon tomorrow hope be ready for paint Here ya go enjoy
IMG_1433.JPG
Building the tracker
IMG_1434.JPG
IMG_1435.JPG
tracker almost done
IMG_1436.JPG
Tracker now complete
IMG_1439.JPG
Another project awaitest
IMG_1440.JPG
I had it like this above but he wasn't holding it like in the movie so some readjustment and wa la
IMG_1441.JPG
yep he is not holding it right time to readjust
IMG_1442.JPG
still not rite getting there
IMG_1444.JPG
NOW he is finleyholding it proper as on film
IMG_1443.JPG
yes rite
IMG_1444.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
Still a touch of work on the hand
IMG_1447.JPG
There he is next to mine still waiting for paint see the diffrence in the base's.
IMG_1448.JPG
IMG_1449.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG
IMG_1451.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG
Now a bit of touch up on the hand bit on fingers then the other hand and as said some feet been a quest for sure still some things ahead to be made to go with these guys yes this one here is the greenish one jus mailed away the brown one he is next to be mailed. Then I guess I can finish mine but still more to happen next get ready Greenish Hum Thanks Guys Jim

Okay Friends Thanks Guys for the likes and comments, Wow yes so once this guy started out in paint he was very green to green as the pics go you will see the process as it happened. Yes this guy has been shipped as well mine still awaitest paint but getting close to getting him done I did manage to get his base all covered just needs painting as well. Now I am building the star wars sign that got blown up I am making before and after signs thinking on this one some bit of smoke and some bit of blast happening we shall see I will makest it happen. Here is a whole lot of shop fun happening lots Enjoy
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
See howdark his green is I will tone this down as we go
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1468.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
Toneing him down a bit at a time
IMG_1470.JPG
looks so much better still a bit more then the finished fellow
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
There he is all done on his way to the shipping place
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
Mine still not painted base needs painting as well
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG
Okay Guys this has been a quest Oh I have all the bits for the blown up sign still thinking on the blast part. I think this will be a cool two pieces to display along with the aliens then what will happen next get these signs done then build their ship about 2 and a half feet long that will look cool with the pair as well the two aliens the two signs and the ship Great display of LaserBlast more than likely the only one I know of the fellow is already Happy with the first alien lots still to happen out there in the old shop this quest keeps going but I am enjoying the build more to come Thanks Jim

skin tones turned out great!
Thanks as always Friend It was a tricky thing to get it from the real green toneing down was just happened he has some irridesent gold just hints of it here and there mostly on the tail kind of a bug turtle Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the kind words Analyzer as said that was a thing that just worked out he was way to green at first so I had to do something to blend it down also Thanks for the comments and likes gives old me a boost. So on ward on this laserblast quest now I have both signs blown up one and before it got blown up this has been a trick as well Here is what happened next Enjoy
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1487.JPG
IMG_1488.JPG
I had it backwards now its rite
IMG_1489.JPG
IMG_1490.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG
Okay Guys almost got these done and my alien sits waiting for paint which will come along soon as this project is complete but I do have the ship to build as well I still need to build a kit I feel the growning in me heart to build a model, here soon. weather has been crazy to doing any wood cutting which has to be done out doors this thing is crazy wicked cuts wood like butter if it doesn't split on me like the duck shape I cut yes it split all over but I will turn that into some kind of alien creature skull. I did order me a kiln dryed block to cut another pin tail duck drake from. That is bout to happen as well another duck Oh me with me its like duck duck goose wow that was long ago Oh me brain lots to do many thing is bout to happen out there in the old shop seem like a batmobile 66 style was to be made and yes it is on the agenda Galactica yep that will be a slow process but with me might be fast seems like I been moving slow here lately but am in the shop busy once again after that blaw thing wow like 3 weeks no shop time but have so much to do did I say ghords how ever its spelled they are still hanging around too Oh me blaw is over time to get after it lets see what happens next Thanks All Jim

Okay Friends, As always Thanks for the likes and comments, gives me a kick So what happened next So the signs are complete ready to be shipped. Here are the signs Enjoy
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG
Okay Guys looks like I will be building the ship next might even do the inside that would be a trick might as well rite that is what RPF is about building some cool models some out of nothing I am amazed at all you Guys cool stuff all you do. So this is happening next, along with getting my alien painted bout time the base is done so still more happening in the old shop. lets see what is next. Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks so much for the comments and likes, very much needed. So out there in the old shop, what happened next well I have been studying the alien ship as well been gathering bits. looking at about 28 inches long still need to figure the width, so this ship will have a complete interior with lighting. After the interior I will sculpt 2 small to scale with the ship aliens I am trying to figure out about the leader alien I have a image of him, I think that would look cool I will back light it. So there will be a small sliding door in the back, also the top front of the ship will be removable with pins or magnets, magnets might be to strong though, with the door in the back opening I will make a second swing open door going in the cockpit area where all the controls are and be able to see everything with both doors open. also in the back will be a decteor rack and a blaster rack might have to add some other tech in there too. Also should be some mechanics happening. Yep all this is cramed into me head now programed in me brain for me to print makest like I do. Very much more bout to be happening Thanks Guys Jim

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back