Unlimited Run SHIELD: To Hail with Hydra Grass Roots Movement

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the recet events in Washington DC, and with S.H.I.E.L.D. on the government's "most wanted" list, I feel now is the time for a grass roots movement to show that we stand with S.H.I.E.L.D., and sow the seeds of distrust and animosity towards Hydra.

"How can we do this?" you ask. "Hydra agents could be anywhere, and anyone, ready to take out someone showing solidarity, especially towards S.H.I.E.LD."

Easily, and anonymously, with these "To Hail with Hydra" vinyl quarter (or similarily sized coin if you are outside the U.S.) decals. These place easily on a quarter, and you just rub it in place to ensure adhereability. Then you just slip it into circulation. Every "To Hail with Hydra" quarter out there gives the hiding S.H.I.E.L.D. agent another chance to find and see the support we have for them.

2hwh1.jpg

Here's the easy part - for only $5.00, $6.00 if you live outside the U.S., you get NINE quarter decals for placement into circulation in your part of the country. And even with the Colonel in hiding somewhere, he just might come across one of these and see he is not alone in the fight.

Payment is to be made is PayPal to bobatrek@aol.com, and I will send you out your decals ASAP!

Together, we will be a part of something bigger. To serve when everything else fails. To be humanity's last line of defense. To be the shield.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back