Done / Completed SHIELD Baseball Cap - Fourth Run Interest

Hats were slightly delayed because of the holiday weekend, but they are here! Now I just need to finish up a couple more patches then sew them down. I'll send out payment info shortly :)

Rocking my SHIELD hat in front of the Agents of SHIELD trolley today here in San Diego. :)

shield trolley 2.jpg

I will be printing out shipping labels through paypal today, so you should get a shipping notification. Hats should start going out tomorrow :)

Bear with me for another day guys. The place I get my boxes from was out of the size I use, so they had to order more. Should be here today or tomorrow. I'll get these out as soon as I can!

Got ours today. It was in the box since Monday, but the key wouldn't open the box so I had to wait for the post office to come fix it (darn community mail boxes). Anyways, they look great and we look forward to wearing them.

Yeah, me too. I originally didn't order as I thought it was only flexfit hats. Which on my noggin, S/M are too small and L/XL are too large. Seeing the adjustable version just now, was yet another case of "rpf cool stuff, didn't stay up on it..." issue. :)

Yeah, me too. I originally didn't order as I thought it was only flexfit hats. Which on my noggin, S/M are too small and L/XL are too large. Seeing the adjustable version just now, was yet another case of "rpf cool stuff, didn't stay up on it..." issue. :)

Dude that's the story of my life. I can't believe some of the things I've let slip by me. lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back