RookieDreamer

I wanted to share this project with you guys. This is the shd cache from tom clancys Division 2! The case is a nanuk 909 case. dimensions are 11.44x7x3.68" i went with this case due to the top lid design. initally it was going ro be a pelican case, but due to the ridges on may of the cases it would not look good with the main plate and would need to be sanded down. this case allows for the main plate to be mounted and not be impeded by the cases design. in fact this case design helps with the over all look and no alterations were needed. The main plate is 7.375x3.375x0.125" not including the mounting tabs, each extending the length of 1" with a tapered width of 7/8th to 9/16". the center hole is 3.375" diameter. the plate is affixed with hex bolts and lock nuts. the orange bumpers are pvc strips 0.375x1.75x0.125" heated and shaped to curve then glued to the face. the center decal is two seperate stickers that are split midway through the orange ring to allow the center to sit lower on the case anf the upper ring to sit on the plate. the plate is aluminum and was water jet cut by a company. i am currently looking at recreating it as a 3d printed plate for cost effectiveness and sourcing reasons.

Attachments

• division.JPG
    division.JPG
    994.7 KB · Views: 139
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back