Unlimited Run Shang-Chi: Reversible Bomber Jacket

Okay thanks, definitely interested then! Just about the detachable hood I asked about previously, would it be possible to add a custom one with a hidden zipper or buttons or similar (against extra payment of course)? No problem if it'd be too much work or you don't offer customisations in general.

Okay thanks, definitely interested then! Just about the detachable hood I asked about previously, would it be possible to add a custom one with a hidden zipper or buttons or similar (against extra payment of course)? No problem if it'd be too much work or you don't offer customisations in general.
Maybe. Once the regular version is in production it might be doable.

Pre-orders are live on etsy! It will probably be a few weeks until the final version is posted and ready, at which point the price will go up to $250.

Looking good. The colours look really good. I think they remade the jacket in something heavier than nylon. It seems to have more body and weight to it.

Looking good. The colours look really good. I think they remade the jacket in something heavier than nylon. It seems to have more body and weight to it.
This jacket is almost certainly heavier than the original Alpha Industries version, and I think it does a good job of matching the weight and drape of the cloth used in the movie.

Pre-order placed. Really looking forward to it! BTW, I noticed these are being made in Pakistan? Is that correct. Thanks.

Fair enough :) Quick follow up question if you don't mind. Will the jacket be more of a slim fit as opposed to the regular bomber jacket? Thanks.

To update those waiting/who have ordered, I believe we have all the new fabric dyed but I didn't do a good job specifying the look and pattern of the cuffs and collar so they got made wrong. We are getting a new batch and then everything should get going!

To show the difference between what was made and what we need. Oops!

knit s2.jpeg

knit s1.jpeg

knit2.JPG

SUPER interested in this! Been looking for this jacket everywhere and the work you've put into this is stellar! Might I ask how long the jacket will be? I'm at a towering 5'5" and these kind of jackets usually drape over me. As far as your sizing chart goes the Small size would probably be my pick, just want to make sure it's not too long. Thanks for your time!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back