Shadows of Mordor Elven Hammer

looking really good 2ndNature. Is it the angle of the pic or is your inside cut really deep? it seems to me the pics show only a slight elevation change on the inside detail. just curious.

I should be complete filling in the inside to increase the interior elevation by 1/16" on each side then I will begin finishing off the raised detail of the vine work

ah cool. im used to working the other by starting thick and then digging out. it would make sense to do it your way sometimes. I'll have to keep that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't have any better pics of the details do ya?

h1.jpgh2.jpgh2bottom.jpgh2top.jpgh3.jpgThese are the best screen grabs I can get from the game. seems the game version and video version are slightly different

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend working on enhancing the Video Image to clear up the Elvish and Hopefully I get a response from the Devs about what it says

Yes... there are slight differences in the concept art, the cut scenes, the game play, and even the in game icon.

This version seems much more hallow than the one in the cut scenes.

The game version is the one I am having to go with. I will make a second after this like the one from the cut scene as well. The cut scene version seems to have a wider handle and neck.

yes would def love to see everything you have. this thread could just be a dumping ground for anyone who wants pics/info.

The Video is 945meg in size I am trying to upload the video to my Youtube Channel
There is no audio in this video. Just pause when you get to the view your looking for. Hope this Helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and My apologies for the time between my last post and now. My system regrettably crashed and I just got back online. Below are the continuing Progress of my Build. Opinions are as always appreciated. 20141208_082353.jpg20141208_082427.jpg20141208_082437.jpg20141208_082448.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back