Shadow Predator (unmasked berserker custom)

Tribal1

This is my first custom =D

All i wanted to do is to make Unmasked Berserker a little bit different from the masked version...

DSCF0255b.jpg

I love the figure how it is, but i don't like to have two different toys from the same character :D

DSCF0249b.jpg

I've noticed that McFarlane's P2 armor has the same color than unmasked berserker clothes, so i took off some pieces (and the disk) and glued on him ;)

DSCF0258b.jpg

I didnt want screwup his outfit. This way he can be still a member of the superpredator's clan

DSCF0246b.jpg

But now he is a different character, i call him Shadow Predator XD

DSCF0248b.jpg

right side view:

DSCF0256b.jpg

left side view:

DSCF0257b.jpg

closeup of the giant blade (from McFarlane's Frankenstein):

DSCF0247b.jpg

and a closeup of his disk:

DSCF0252b.jpg

Thanks for watching :D

Thank you! =D

This week i bought more 3 figures just to break and take the pieces for more customs =D

Now I want to build a whole new clan! But this time i'll change everything! Make the predators more warriors/barbarians and less technophiles :)

I think i'm an addicted now XD

Thank you! =D

This week i bought more 3 figures just to break and take the pieces for more customs =D

Now I want to build a whole new clan! But this time i'll change everything! Make the predators more warriors/barbarians and less technophiles :)

I think i'm an addicted now XD
Well done mate. We all have to start somewhere. Indeed it is very addicting, once it's in your head you just can't stop. It's like Lego just use your imagination and create, good to know there's more predheads getting into customising figs in this scale. :rolleyes:

Thank you guys for all the kind words =D

No news about my customs here, i just want to share a pic of the work in progress

oficina.jpg

hey nice usable scraps you got there dude!
now i'm having a lot of different ideas using those. i hope i have those too.
i bet the next thing you'll buy are paints.
good luck

those figures have perfect skulls for a custom pred trophy specially the head of the first pic. scrap 'em all dude!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back