SG1 sound effect needed

p0sitr0nic

Hi all, yet again, needing a SG1 item, I need a nice clean wav of one of the DHD keys being pushed.

In wav format... if you have one, or know where i can download this sound, please PM me ...

i'd be glad to do an "audio grab" of the sound you need but can't right this second. If somebody can suggest a likely episode, where it's relatively quiet (no music, weapons fire, ambient noise etc) that would help.

Probably something from the earliest seasons... they were always gating into deserted areas and having trouble dialing home. :lol

- k

Hey, if you can, awesome... im working on a old school 2d Sprite style RPG based in the SG 1 universe, and need the sound for a gate dialing.... heres a graphics sample.
gateyavwow.gif

not close, lol. im having to either rip or hand draw each background tile, (the gate and effects are hand done) each character sprite is hand drawn by me, and all the coding and level making is done by me... lol

Its not my first game tho, ive done a really good Final Fantasy game.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back