Seven Jedi Costumes

I actually dont like this thread and seeing all the updates as it makes me want to see this movie just that much more!! haha. Great job on everything guys. Cant WAIT to see it!

This is a costume and prop makers dream thread! There is so much eye candy it is just rediculous. I can't wait to see this!

yah you should see the junk pile outside my house, looks like Sandford and Son's junkyard! haha
My computer was down for awhile,was under warranty and was sent to mainland, just got it back yesterday.
Heres some stuff i been working on, nothing to exciting, will try to update more often,
untitled3.jpg

cyborg top view showing circuit board detail, cover held on by earth mags
DSC02788.jpg

circuit board from underneath,
DSC02795.jpg

handguards.
DSC02802.jpg

greenscreen filming of training remote scene
DSC02785.jpg
DSC02787.jpg

Scubatrooper pack work in progress (yes we have an underwater scene)
amberwhip8.jpg

Whip girl practicing on a mannequin target for scene.
untitled2.jpg

using up extra spare parts on some cracked drinking cups for gauntlets.

While taking a break from filming Seven Jedi, some of our actors are getting married so we did this nice little video for their wedding recpetion. Majority of these guys are the stunt team in our film.
It was really fun to do a Ninja/Assassin film short.

duo.jpg

names.jpg

BruceandKeith.jpg

Dannyanddahenchmen.jpg

blooperz.jpg

bossfight.jpg

bossfight2.jpg

bruce.jpg

bullet.jpg

chadz.jpg

dannyenters.jpg

darlaweapons.jpg

darlaweapons2.jpg

darlconfronts.jpg

deceased.jpg

keonisan.jpg

kev.jpg

kev2.jpg

kevdarla1.jpg

kezx.jpg

Amberizm.jpg

shane1.jpg

stacey.jpg

stlouisheightstrees.jpg

We had the Hawaii All Collectors show yesterday so we introduced some of the bad guys from Seven Jedi, the Marauders elite also know as the Vipera Woku.

Kazanncommanderssml.jpg

The General and two of his Vipera Woku Commanders
Kazannandlieutenants.jpg

Cy-la, General Kazann and Zara-nna
whipneck2.jpg

here Republic Commando Sev, TC-3018 from the local Pacific Outpost 501st battles it out with Bounty Hunter Cyla.

Last edited:
Seven Samurai is hands down my all time favorite movie and I also have a love of all things Star Wars - Needless to say that I am SOOO looking forward to seeing this film once finished.

Seven Samurai is hands down my all time favorite movie and I also have a love of all things Star Wars - Needless to say that I am SOOO looking forward to seeing this film once finished.

My thoughts exactly. Seven Samurai is the best film ever made, and this looks like a fun homage. Wish I had this kind of energy!

We barely see you "J", but when you do show up, you manage to bring along eye candy. Be it props, or girls :love

:thumbsup

By request here are the Seven Jedi in various pics as well as group and tribute to the orignal Seven Samurai
IMG_0925.jpg
jeicsmlkine.jpg

Padawan Jeic
IMG_0852.jpg
yuudai2009JPG.jpg

Jedi Master Gunlan
IMG_1004copy.jpg
SevenJedi-kalanidoublesaber2.jpg

Jedi Knight Renko
IMG_1099.jpg
ryahlenseflare.jpg

Jedi Knght Ry-ah
Sajen.jpg
dantooine7jedi-1.jpg

Master Jedi Saj-en
IMG_1064-1.jpg
IMG_1068fff.jpg

Wannabe Jedi El-rek
shinkens.jpg

Jedi Knight Shin-Ken
sevenjedicolor.jpg

SEVEN JEDI
scratchy.jpg

Tribute Comparison

Set building has commenced, some interior panel parts for the cockpit interior walls. WIPs in progress.
DSC03462.jpg

hyperdrive control panel
DSC03461.jpg

security panel
DSC03460.jpg

cockpit center consel
DSC03459.jpg

wall paneling detail

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back