Seven Jedi Costumes

The cast from the Good, the Bad and the Gonk
Gabriel_PG.jpg

Here is a partial clip of one of the flashback sequences, using the Ennio Morricone music for inspiration, film will be using orignal pieces by local symphony orchestra..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNJXqB0YRM

Last edited:
I am totally stunned by the level of professionalism I see in the prep and the screenshots. Awesome, just plain awesome.

I hope you´ve got a good DoP, the stills and outtakes already look very promising !!! Can´t wait to see the finished product (yeah I know, a hollow phrase to end such a superfluous post ;) ). Really, can´t wait !

Michael

Miniatures of different scales will be used
republiccruiserweatheringb4nafter.jpg
escapepodb4nafter.jpg

some scenes with green screen
DSC02405.jpg
DSC02404.jpg

Set building continues....... 3 sets so far, cockpit, hallway and ventilation shaft
Escape Pod hatch door WIP
DSC02381.jpg
viewing port and locking mechanism
DSC02390.jpg

DSC02394.jpg
Droid interface
DSC02392.jpg

dude, Im speechless. The work you have put in is so inspiring. Im getting off my butt and finishing my fan flick right this minute.

Cheers dude and i cant wait to see the finished flick

Peace

Dan

Start of the episode 3 scuba trooper scuba tank re-breather
DSC02413.jpg

tank cones
Start of the scuba tank re-breather tank cones
Scuba_troopers.jpg

similar to the phase I , but slightly modified

It is with great sadness that i announce farewell to 2008, what a crappy year it has been for me personally,
Starting off the new year with my mother passing in early January, and it ends with the passing of my father whom passed away right before Christmas.
So it wasnt so merry for myself. But along with loss there has been much gain in our production, although we still are in production with the film , alot of our other small projects have been taking off, its been a rocky road with many obstacle, both personally and financially, with the world in recession over the last year, I want to say goodbye to 200i8 and strive for greatness next year.
Hopefully 2009 will shine a much brighter light on my life. Good luck and Maoulii maka Hiki Hou !(Happy New years in Hawaiian) to all those who have supported me and my production, best of luck and congratulations in the new year!

Think this is very inspirering and i also look forward to seeing updates on this. You can se allot of hard work already gone into this. Keep up the great work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back