Unlimited Run Second Sister Helmet from Jedi: Fallen Order

I'd be interested in all of the above, could I get details?

PM Sent.

Pouring the last of the rubber for the molds today. Pics as soon as I have cast parts.

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

I neglected to post pics of the other hard part casts coming out of the molds, but they're starting to stack up:
50287019957_f30b88f36c_c.jpg

If you need a full set of parts or just a helmet, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with the details.

I'm still casting more of these kits. Here's a pic of the full set of parts laid out:
50360357438_28dd8d8bfc_c.jpg

Post a comment below and I'll PM you with the details.

Painting in progress:
50404874588_5dcba1dfc0_c.jpg

I'll be casting more of these and the other parts next week.

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

For those of you waiting on finished sets, they're almost done. Here's one of the sets with the lighting installed:
50509717023_a886a02201_c.jpg

The rest are coming right along:
50510592927_b42c71821d_c.jpg

I'll be casting more of these and the other parts next week.

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

I've been casting more of these parts and I'm finishing more of them this week.

If anybody else wants to get in on this run, post a comment below and I'll PM you with details.

Still going.

If anyone else needs any Second Sister parts, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

I would be interested in a helmet if it is not too late for this run. My fiancee got a helmet from another maker and it is quite large and not as accurate as these. They look amazing.

No problem at all. Thank you for the kind words.

If anybody else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

I would be interested if you are still making the armor/bracers, not sure if you're still doing runs of those I know you've been busy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back