Unlimited Run Second Sister Helmet from Jedi: Fallen Order

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got molds ready to go and I'm offering raw casts of my Second Sister helmet:
49842296066_d5cc230046_c.jpg

49842293666_34cec797f1_c.jpg

The helmet itself is rotocast in several layers of urethane resin for a strong, lightweight piece.
49842594942_abdd542c4d_c.jpg

The jaw is cast separately in order to make it easier to get the helmet on and off:
49842624892_3c9d94c670_c.jpg

Price for the raw cast helmet kit is $215 plus shipping. A non-refundable $115 deposit gets you on the list. When your kit is ready to ship, I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the remaining $100 plus the actual cost for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

I’m not currently offering any finished copies of this helmet. All prices are in US dollars.

If you want to see how it was made, I've got a build thread going here: Second Sister from Jedi: Fallen Order

You can also check out photos of the work in progress in this Flickr album: Second Sister

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with payment details.

49869784022_541b12bb36_c.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You going to be running this for a while? I gotta finish recovering from corona-cation this week but next week I'm good to go.

I'll still be making these next week. In the meantime, I've sent you a PM with all the details you need to place an order.

If anybody else wants one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does this mean you might do it in the future? I'm interested in the raw cast, but if you're going to offer finished version with a nice paint job later, I'd rather wait

The key word there is "might." I won't make any promises and the light-up visor would mean the finished version will be pretty pricey.

The paint job for this character is very simple. I wouldn't let that be the thing that scares you away.

If anybody else wants one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

ECOLI

Interested in this helmet—-question though how are you recommending attaching the jaw—-with the intention to remove it to put it on...not needing an answer to purchase was just curious your thoughts :)...

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM Sent.

Interested in this helmet—-question though how are you recommending attaching the jaw—-with the intention to remove it to put it on...not needing an answer to purchase was just curious your thoughts :)...

My plan is to attach the jaw with magnets at the chin/nose area and at the back of of the jaw where it meets the main body of the helmet. 4 pairs of rare earth magnets should be more than strong enough to keep it secure.

In other news, cast kits are coming out beautifully:
1590952894307.png

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for the day.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Casting more this week.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just about caught up on shipping.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Making progress on the first batch of finished helmets:
50201148497_ff821816a7_c.jpg

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Progress continues.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in the process of molding the shoulders and gauntlets. So be on the lookout for me to start offering those parts as well.
50227498691_9aa4395fe9_c.jpg

50226847258_bac34510f1_c.jpg

50256050973_4c82b3c177_c.jpg

I've already molded the belt buckle and rank bars:
50147124292_fe7408e9fd_c.jpg

If you want one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.