Season Nine Stargate Uniform ?!?

SPDOmegaRanger

after buying an mp7 and owning a P90 im in the mood to get a Stargate costume, im looking to try and get this one, any sources or sites are much appreciated
browdersguniform3zi.jpg

ive got the belt and holster allready just need to know where i can get the top and pants

Well this outfit has been used since Season1 ;)

What size are you? If you arr roughly a large then you can get a jacket from macwar who is on ebay, or you can hop over to stargate6.com.

Pants you need to get Black BDU pants ;)

That shirt isn't what is used for any offworld garb, especially the black ;)

You will need to get it from stargate6 though, Mac only makes his jackets in Large...

yea seems the jacket the SG teams use off word is a G8 Wep Jacket, im going to buy one soon i hope as i need a new coat/jacket anyway :) and getting one that is similar to SG-1's would rule

Originally posted by SPDOmegaRanger@Mar 24 2006, 10:05 PM
yea seems the jacket the SG teams use off word is a G8 Wep Jacket, im going to buy one soon i hope as i need a new coat/jacket anyway :) and getting one that is similar to SG-1's would rule
[snapback]1212922[/snapback]​

FYI, the jackets aren't off the shelf but custom-made based on G8 Weps.

Originally posted by Primrodo@Mar 24 2006, 10:08 PM
That shirt isn't what is used for any offworld garb, especially the black ;)
[snapback]1212810[/snapback]​

Yes, but as you can see, we are all ON-world. :D

Actually in the recent episode where many alternate-universe SG1s came thru the gate ("Ripple Effect"), they were all wearing different permutations of the uniform... I thought some were wearing the vest with the BDU jacket. Have to check again to be sure.

But you are correct, in normal situations, they wear that WEP-8 type jacket for off world.

- k

MGMstore used to sell authentic patches by the same people that made 'em for the show. You can also get them from stargateprops.com

sg-patch2.jpg

sg-patch1.jpg

Those patches come with preattached Velcro pad and seem completely authentic. :thumbsup

Compared with screengrab from "Legacy"

sg1-Legacy-patch.jpg

Actually on closer inspection it looks like the purchased SG1 patches have some parts misprinted about a millimeter too high. :confused

- k

If you havn't already found one yet. You can now get the jackets over at www.scifihero.net The one in the picture is cotton ripstop.

PICT0961.jpg

Just an FYI. MacWar's are a poly cotton blend and only come in a size large-regular.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back