searching for scorpio armor

ancientpredator

Ok it sounds odd, but still I like to find the armor of real scorpions and spiders.
I know they shed their skin once a while.
I would use it in arts& crafts or even better in a glove of a predator.
Does some hunter here has some shedded skins from them? Would be cool. Just PM me when you have them.

If I understand what your looking for, your local pet store would a good place to look.

I know my local Pets Inc has had some perfect examples of tarantula skins. I don't know how good it is to work with. I'd imagine it would be a litle brittle. Not like leather.

I know exactly what your talking about. Scorpions and triantulas go through a stage 1-2 times a year called moulting. It just like a snake shedding skin. The thing is that they are tooo brittle. He'll I just got rid of mine a month ago. If your insisting on wanting them i'll give them to you next time they moult. It will probally be a 6 month wait. I have a zebra knee and pink toed traintulas, and 3 scorpions. If the moult sooner I'll let you know. Shoot me a pm!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back