Predator dread ornaments for human hair....

City90pet

I just got these today...they are adjustable and made for human hair. Next week I have a few more different sizes and plain solid ones coming in!!! I think they are adorable, and purrrrfect for any girl or guy that wants to represent the predator!!! And the necklace was just for fun...or was it? idk....
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hey those are pretty sick specially the tooth! My GF is interested in possibly a few so please post the sizes or at least have something in the frame for reference. And yes, definitely yes, post your Miami CC pix! Pretty please ;) -Jamie

Hey those are pretty sick specially the tooth! My GF is interested in possibly a few so please post the sizes or at least have something in the frame for reference. And yes, definitely yes, post your Miami CC pix! Pretty please ;) -Jamie
Gladly....I will pm where I keep my comic con pics. No offense to anyone here, I just want to keep it a little more private.

How was the con anyway? I personally no longer like my cons... to an extent it's becoming too 'filled' with ignorant young people. Despite me being a young person myself I simply don't see eye to eye with lots and lots of members of my generation. I only go because idk... i ask myself that question everytime I go..

I don't see why I would be mad at you when you haven't done anything wrong? XD, I've been baby sitting, attending different studio events, helping out with student's/classes not to mention various commissions. I'm always a private message away. I think my mail box is almost full.. Also if you always see me on this site it's because my laptop is left online just encase I have someone urgently trying to get a hold of me on facebook or skype... i tend to get woken up at 4 am everyday. Lol

I don't see why I would be mad at you when you haven't done anything wrong? XD, I've been baby sitting, attending different studio events, helping out with student's/classes not to mention various commissions. I'm always a private message away. I think my mail box is almost full.. Also if you always see me on this site it's because my laptop is left online just encase I have someone urgently trying to get a hold of me on facebook or skype... i tend to get woken up at 4 am everyday. Lol
I get it....you're in demand mister;) but you don't like sleeping anyway right?? I have a lot of respect for you, and think you are a great guy!!!

Being in demand means that I sacrifice hours of my own time for the sake of others :D haha. Yeah you're right I don't like sleeping however, recently I had a very nice dream. Thanks Jess, appreciate those words.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back