SDCC pictures of hot girls thread

Or Thor's hammer... :wacko
He certainly seems excited to be there, ;) Any more excited and he'd be dangerously close to Wolverine's claws... :eek
Waiting! Where are the ladies?
a) Not simply waiting to appear because you demand it, and b) probably busy looking at those shirtless superheroes.

Seriously, what's with the "Give me pictures of hot women, now" attitudes here?

Comicon is currently on (plus) SDCC pictures of hot girls thread (divided by) everyone has a cell with camera (multiplied by the square root of) women go to comicon wearing skimpy cosplay outfits begging to be photographed (equals) give me pics of skimpy dressed women at comico NOW!!!!!!....please.

At least give the photographers a chance to photoshop the pictures. Sheesh. :)

cosplay_girls_12.jpg

Cosplay_Girls_Before_And_After_Photoshop_01.jpg

1360043378863.jpg

cosplay_girls_30.jpg

You guys DO know that this is the internet and a simple Google Image search of "SDCC 2014 Cosplay" will get you all you want. It actually takes less effort than posting here and asking why no one else is posting the photos. Hell, I just saw that GeeksAreSexy already has their galleries from Friday and Saturday up.

...and Do YOU know that this has been a tradition here since 2010? :lol

You guys DO know that this is the internet and a simple Google Image search of "SDCC 2014 Cosplay" will get you all you want. It actually takes less effort than posting here and asking why no one else is posting the photos. Hell, I just saw that GeeksAreSexy already has their galleries from Friday and Saturday up.

At least give the photographers a chance to photoshop the pictures. Sheesh. :)
Are those for reals, or exaggerated? I mean, if you're going to be 'shopped so much that you look like a different person, what's the point of getting your picture taken? You can hardly say: "Here's a photo of me at SDCC", especially in that first one. Everyone will just say "That's not you, I bet you didn't even go, stop lying"

I'll admit there's a vicarious enjoyment, in as much as I like seeing pictures of (what appears to be a majority of good-looking) people having fun at an event I'm unlikely to ever get to, but I (and I assume many others) also enjoy seeing the quality/variety of costumes, and seeing which fandoms are being represented, (Perennial favourites like Doctor Who, new shows like Orphan Black, are the Browncoats still flying? etc)

The Browncoats, from my observations at cons this year, are not still flying. Walking around as Jayne, the closest I got to recognition was "Oh, Firefly, that's that post-apocalyptic show, right?"

Wheres the fun in that. ;)

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

These made my day. Thanks.

Ben

I saw about the same number of Firefly cosplays this year as I've seen previous years. A lot of Kaylees, especially in her coveralls. Though I also saw a couple of really great versions of the blue silk jacket costume. Next up in quantity would be Jayne cosplayers (not counting people just wearing Jayne hats, then it would probably reach Superman/Batman/Spiderman levels of folks). Then a handful of Captain Mals, two of which were adorable little kids. I saw a pic of an awesome Zoe cosplay, but didn't get to personally see it.

So, definitely still flying. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back