screen used TNG Exocomp

Prop Store

Trekcollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are two videos of my screen used TNG Exocomp the tunnel it sits in is part of my display room desighned to look like the interior of the NX01. v=HJzSWBaHOPg]exocomp 1 - YouTube[/url]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool! Any chance you've got some video/pics of the rest of that room? Looks pretty nice.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
:eek Just... wow... That's a lot of really cool stuff you've got there. Really awesome room!

Monster Dave

Sr Member
Wow - where do you all get the $$$ to build a room like that let alone fill it with screen used props??

That is so neat.

HandSolo

Really really cool. I don't know if I'd wanna live there, but I would definitely want to come over and watch some movies.

Prop Store