Unlimited Run Screen Printed Spider-Man Homecoming Suit Replica

Hey also I didn't see any mention of a faceshell available in the main bundle. Since the static lenses are available, it might be difficult to match them up with someone else's faceshell, maybe this detail was missed because of switching threads but I just wanted to throw it out there :)

Finally can say that I am interested for a full screen printed homecoming suit with all the extras, pending final design and price :thumbsup

I'm very interested in the Homecoming version with all the options, sign me up!

PS: I had already looked into this after watching Infinity War but after seeing Homecoming yesterday the wife actually requested I do this!

Everything is looking amazing so far! Definitely interested in the Homecoming suit w/ all options pending final price. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna bother tempting the issue again, reposting the same attempted photos. We have or will have much better replacement photos here or in future.
I wish this where the pattern in it's final form but the film's release has motivated us to make great tweaks or more. Here is a close representation of a final colour dye sub (the frames and face shell are not this group's).View attachment 744737View attachment 744738View attachment 744739View attachment 744741View attachment 744740View attachment 744742
We've forgotten to mention the zipper system of the suit will be, and here is, completely accurate to the film.
The Front Emblem was very cleverly painted here.
The new pattern has intricate texture warping all round now and changes to the seams of the front mask and chest.
Here is a render of the Face Shell and Frames we will use, at it's current stage. FACESHELL V3 RENDER 1.jpgFACESHELL V3 RENDER 6.jpgFACESHELL V3 RENDER 8.jpg
Next post should be the revamped Web Shooters.

If I could get this before Halloween that'd be incredible, it's my senior year and I've always wanted to be Spidey in high school :D suit looks absolutely beautiful and the texture blew me away.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back