Screen Correct Hoverboard Project

Looks like he has sold 18 Hoverboards on Ebay since July 27th. Since no feedback has been posted for any sine July 27th, I am guessing the earlier buyers have not recieved these items yet - but I could be wrong though.

Have any of those boards shipped out yet, coolpropdude?

Last edited:
I got mine and it's really nice VERY well built and the best board I ever owned to be honest.Yes the magnets are a bit too big but no replica board I ever owned had screen accurate dimensions

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I got mine and it's really nice VERY well built and the best board I ever owned to be honest.Yes the magnets are a bit too big but no replica board I ever owned had screen accurate dimensions

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Good to hear. My only concern at this point is that he continues to use the same "screen accurate" claim (when it's off enough to not really be worthy of that claim) and "created using measurements from Bob Gale's board" (when he really means HIS somewhat erroneous measurements derived from a slightly distorted-perspective PICTURE of a real board) in his ongoing Ebay ad. In all good conscience if i were him, I would back off a little in the wording of the ad.

It's still a great looking board, but it has a few alterations needed before it deserves a "screen accurate" label on this board OR on Ebay.

My $.02.

Last edited:
Yeah, and the claim that the lenticular is the exact same used in the movie and it is unavailable anywhere. No - you can still buy clear honeycombs and that's not what they used in the movie.

Working on my bottom parts from scratch. :) Messed up the battery and will redo it... but so far I think it is coming along.

20140820_004404.jpg

Hi there, thanks for the add. Not sure if this is allowed or not, but I would like it if like minded people would like to join my new group! Its all about making movie accurate Hover Boards and other props from Back to The Future. It would be a pleasure to have you there. Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/BTTFHoverboards/
Realjohnnyfive

I'm sure nobody would mind if you advertise your group. But spamming any Hoverboard thread with the same post is certainly not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not spamming, just posted I the ones I'm following. There are so many, which is why I created the group. No single point of information, and difficult to find an answer. So many hoverboard threads, I just want as many people to visit the group. The more t the merrier! :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back