Deprecated Screen Accurate Supernatural Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so far Ihave only heard back from Fantomaz on what military ribbons to use in the Journal. For those of you who do not tell which version to use by June 9th I WILL CHOOSE FOR YOU! Also with that being said I just scored the same type of Telegram that is in the boys Journal so I will be able to make 100% copies of this for everyones Journals.........:cool

DON'T FORGET THE JOURNAL DEADLINE IS JUNE 9th IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE AND I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT MILITARY RIBBONS YOU WANT USED IN YOUR JOURNALS BY THIS DATE AS I WILL NEED TO START BUYING EVERYTHING TO MAKE THESE JOURNALS JUST RIGHT..........:eek

Hey Chris,

Funny you should post this today as I just got done taking some photos of the ribbons that are in the Journal and I was just getting ready to do a pretty big post and I was going to let everyone know that I am putting a cut off date of June 9th on the Journals. This will allow me to start getting everything I am going to need for the Journals a couple of weeks before they go into production. So June 9th is it brother......:$ Hope to have you on board as I know you and everyone who gets this Journal is going to **** themselves when they see it........:eek TRUST ME, I have spent the last two weeks studying the journal for 12 hours a night (on my work shift to help pass the nights.....:)) so I don't think I am going to miss to much and if I do miss something there are going to be blank pages to add whatever your little hearts desire......:lol

Rick

Rick,

count me in for a journal!! :) I'll send you a deposit today to secure it...

thanks for all the work, you have put into this project.

Chris

p.s as for ribbons choice, I'd like the first version please

Journal Update

1. Aenigma
2. MechMechanic
3. Fantomaz (first version military ribbons)
4. MsChainsaw1015
5. Travisses (sencond version military ribbons)
6. Waiting for member to give me his screen name.....:$
7. CJ 617 (first version military ribbons)

ONLY 3 MORE JOURNALS LEFT AND ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO GET THEM........:eek

Alright Everyone,

The cut off date has came and gone and here is the list for the Journals;

1. Aenigma (first version military ribbons)
2. MechMechanic
3. Fantomaz (first version military ribbons)
4. MsChainsaw1015
5. Travisses (sencond version military ribbons)
6. CJ 617 (first version military ribbons)

As you all can see there are going to a total of 9 journals made. The 6 you see on the list and the 3 for me and my very good Supernatural Buddies. The remaining 4 journals will NOT be made and the extra 3 ring binders will be destoryed as these will NEVER be made again (or at least by me). If you do not see your name on the list then you failed to make a deposit by the cut off date which mean NO JOURNAL.

Now for those of you on the list. Production will start here in a couple of weeks and when this time comes those of you who put down a deposit must have your Journal paid for in full. Also I would like everyone on the list to email me at my personal email address (projectthx138@hotmail.com) and put in the subject of the email "MY JOURNAL". The reason I am asking everyone to do this is so I can start emailing you all to so you what is going into the journals. Trust me, you all are going to die when you see whats coming your way.........:)

My next post on this subject will be me posting photos of the journals for those of you who did not get one to see (those of you who ordered will see these way more in advance.......:cool).

I look forward in showing you my talents, the talents of my PRO Leather worker and to showing you just how anal I really am.....:$

I know I missed the cutoff date big time, but I actually would be interested in just the journal and pages inside. Please let me know if that is a possiblity.

Almost to August, just curious if there's any progress shots yet. I'd be interested in seeing how these are coming.

Almost to August, just curious if there's any progress shots yet. I'd be interested in seeing how these are coming.

Things got pushed back at the leather shop which of course caused a delay in the build but it looks like we are going to have something this week (fingers crossed).......:cool Now with that being said photos of the journal will not be posted untill the journal is 100% completely done which may be awhile due to all the drawings that has to go in the journal.

Figured I would show off what the Journals are turning out to look like.....:)

Out of respect for everyone that paid the VERY HIGH PRICE to get one of these made I am only going to show just a few photos. I would like to point out that the color of the leather kind of changes color (much like the original journal and Dean's jacket does) based on lighting, flash and no flash. Anyway, here is what the our journal looks like and just so you know it looks just like the ORIGINAL!!!........:cool Now don't you wish you would have jumped on this train???.......:$

View attachment 108354

View attachment 108355

View attachment 108356

I'm glad I can be called Boxcar Willie..cause I jumped on board on that train....choooo....choooo...:love Seriously...WOW, just WOW...can't get any closer than owning the screen used one. OUT OF THE BALLPARK brother!

Anyway, here is what the our journal looks like and just so you know it looks just like the ORIGINAL!!!........:cool Now don't you wish you would have jumped on this train???.......:$

Not really, didn't want to take a risk on an unknown with no prototyping or even an accounting of what to expect from the replica. The leather work looks nice, but do you have any of the content you are filling it with?

The Journals come with all the medals, ribbons and most of the photos that John Winchester kept in the journal. As for the pages, yes the journal is coming with some of the correct pages already done. Here are the pages that come with EVERY JOURNAL......

View attachment 113762

View attachment 113763

View attachment 113764

View attachment 113765

View attachment 113766

View attachment 113767

View attachment 113768

View attachment 113769

ALL OF THESE PAGES ARE HAND DONE BY ME AND NONE ARE PHOTO COPIED................:$

The remaining pages will be up to each individual to finish it in the way they want. With that being said I have given each person who bought one of these journals a TON of photos and other correct stuff for their journals to finish it out to how they see fit.

For those still waiting on theirs...DONT WORRY...once you get your journal you'll be VERY happy! I compare screen grabs and so many little things I didn't even see or realize ARE THERE...lol It's an amazing piece and it'll only get better with each and every new page I add. Plus once the leather ages even more over time, this thing is gonna rock. I heard Rick's guy had an issue with the leather and wasn't happy with the qulaity so if he aint happy you wouldnt have been either. The leather guy he picked is super picky as well which only makes me happier. Alot of times you have to keep going back to tweek something, this dont need to be tweeked. :thumbsup I am very pleased with mine, just hadn't gotten the chance to list the review till now.

Just to add, I can't wait to get a hold of my journal next week!!! :) My girlfriend has been looking after it for me, until I meet up with her on Friday.....expect lots of pics!!!! So excited!!! Rick has done an outstanding job on this project and I am full of praise for him!! :)

Chris

Just to add, I can't wait to get a hold of my journal next week!!! :) My girlfriend has been looking after it for me, until I meet up with her on Friday.....expect lots of pics!!!! So excited!!! Rick has done an outstanding job on this project and I am full of praise for him!! :)

Chris

Yes you're right about the quality. He's knd of bumbed out a bit though, with the trouble the leather guy had with the rest of the hide, but that's one of those things you just can't control. Once everyone gets theirs, and I know they will...they're really gonna be suprised at the quality. :love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back