Scream robe

Sorry bub...There were special robes used for that scene and the scene in part 2 where mickey opens his too... They had a piece of velcro in the front and they were used ONLY for those 2 scenes.....no zippers....ever.

Well it can be settled on nov the 20th www.horrorhoundweekend.com when I Interview Chris Durand For the Geeks come out at night My radio show I help co-host to be continued I maybe wrong But some did open in the front like I said depending on the shot I might have worded it wrong if so I apologize! But going from the end sceen the robe could be made from a standard jedi Robe just add the strips under the arms!

Well it can be settled on nov the 20th www.horrorhoundweekend.com when I Interview Chris Durand For the Geeks come out at night My radio show I help co-host to be continued I maybe wrong But some did open in the front like I said depending on the shot I might have worded it wrong if so I apologize! But going from the end sceen the robe could be made from a standard jedi Robe just add the strips under the arms!

No need for apologies Bro!! I just have to be right all the time (even when I'm wrong) :lol

No need for apologies Bro!! I just have to be right all the time (even when I'm wrong) :lol

Its all good Ive got like 3 of those buck 19's bought mine at walmart last x-mas on clearance!They still sell that knife if im not mistaken again!

The guy over at michael-myers.net emailed me back saying he is still in the process of locating more of the shiny material, but would be open to finding a 'close enough' fabric to do more robes.
I just hope he can keep the price tag down on these.
With the replica mask and costume bag w/insert, what do you guys feel is a reasonable price for this?

The guy over at michael-myers.net emailed me back saying he is still in the process of locating more of the shiny material, but would be open to finding a 'close enough' fabric to do more robes.
I just hope he can keep the price tag down on these.
With the replica mask and costume bag w/insert, what do you guys feel is a reasonable price for this?

I wouldn't pay more than $400 for it. As long as the cut of the robe is dead on, and the way the hood and mask come together is right then I am sold. The material seems to be a big part of it also so I wish he could locate more the the shiny stuff.
I know there are a few people out there (here included) that have owned / handled and original. I wish they would come forward with some information on them. I assume also that the Scream 2 robes in the theater scene are not made like the hero ones right?

I couldn't care less about the bag and insert thing.

So the hoods and masks attached the same way?

And are we 100% sure that the masks being sold now are the same as the movie also? I just watched Scream 2 this afternoon and the mask seems bigger than I remember mine being. Ill have to check my store bought one when I get home.

So the hoods and masks attached the same way?

And are we 100% sure that the masks being sold now are the same as the movie also? I just watched Scream 2 this afternoon and the mask seems bigger than I remember mine being. Ill have to check my store bought one when I get home.
It was stated earlier in the thread that the new style store bought masks are not accurate. The earlier ones were. If you got a new one... that's why it looks too small.

I'm glad I have one of the Funworld masks too - the new ones are really poor.
Does anyone know exactly why the original can't be sold anymore? I mean, why go through the trouble of creating new molds?

This thread reminded me of an old mask I had back in '97, lo and behold its a "Fun World Div" mask. Only difference is that it glows in the dark? I seem to recall somebody on the michael myers forum saying that the Fun World Div ones did NOT come in Glow in the Dark, as thats a feature on only the new ones?

See thats weird ive got my funworld masks from around 95 I bought at walmart they had cheap walmart tags but were the fun world masks this was pre scream back before super walmart the regular stores always had a ton of decent stuff .And the white ones were glow in the dark i also have a neon Green and orange and pink! Also does anyone know why at one point the mask in the first movie had grey matrial on the mask instead of black you can see it in the making of Drew Barrymore's death when the killer runs up and makes his first stab its also in the movie as well Vegeta is this correct?

The mask with the grey material is the "KNB" mask made by the prop house to try to avoid paying royalties to Fun World for use of the mask, looks similar but not the same. Evidently the director didnt care for the KNB made mask so they decided to just use the FunWorld one and pay out. The KNB still appears in the movie, near the beginning like you describe. Heres a page about it:
http://www.scream-thrillogy.com/ghostface.html

and back in the day when I tried to buy mine, the only ones I could find were the melty face ones...which I actually just threw away last week because I did not store it well and it was pretty much dead.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back