Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

Love the work you do.

Question: you frequently use magnets to attach items and I've always thought that was a very neat and clean way of doing things. What sort of glue do you use to glue the actual magnets in there?

Figured since not many people subscribe to my Patreon, I will release some videos in this thread from time to time, so you guys can see what kind of content I try to regularly have available.

Here's one that's very recent and related to a recently announced found part:

Last edited:
Holy crap are Margolins really that pricey down in the States? They don’t seem to be that hard to find in Canada for a reasonable price. I’d love to pick one up but I don’t have the necessary licensing to buy a live fire pistol, and even if I did I’d have to have it deactivated anyways to display it in the open with my collection.

Leia's Blaster is one of my all time favourites!, I'd love to get some of the Field Marshall/Blaster Factory Blaster replicas but I'm in the UK so they would likely be considered imitation firearms and I don't fancy getting arrested!:lol:

Two of three???

I own two real Margolins and Nick Cline has/ had one as well

Great watch gentlemen
I meant LIVE FIRING... Because I've made three and never heard of any others. I wasn't considering static props on denilled ones. I didn't specify I guess but that's what I meant.

Holy crap are Margolins really that pricey down in the States? They don’t seem to be that hard to find in Canada for a reasonable price. I’d love to pick one up but I don’t have the necessary licensing to buy a live fire pistol, and even if I did I’d have to have it deactivated anyways to display it in the open with my collection.
Here in Germany a live firing Margolin usually sells for 100-200 Euros

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back