Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

I still don't have the guts to do this to my MGC. But it's just so darn cool, I know I'll cave. Another awesome build!

I know the feeling. I was able to add all the greeblies without having to drill or alter the MGC, aside from a light paint job that could be removed with natural spirits.

Superb MGC conversion! Love it ! (y) The MGC Sterling is in fact inspired by the Canadian C1 Sterling so there are quite some differences between the Mk4 and the MGC as a base gun, then the greeblies are different as well, with metal U-tracks, different scope rail and scope, lateral greeblies etc. And the MGC Sterling is one of the rarest blasters out there, you can find 10-15 MGC Mausers before you find a MGC Sterling.
I remember I looked for 3 years to find mine

Nice work Scott!

I remember talking to you when you were undertaking your firts live fire c96 and thinking damn this guys nutts. Hes gonna ruin a nice pistol. But you did such an amazing job on it i was floored. I gifted you some vintage v8 greebs for it. You offered to pay but i didn't accept. I wanted to see the outcome. Your work is beautiful..

Ive got somethings you might be interested in. Pm me. And also what would an mgc sterling go for these days? I know they are super rare. Mgc didn't make that many of them. From what ive seen they are booster/ bp rare yeah?

I'd like to have a conversation with you about a few of my projects.

Cheers Luke.

Here’s the latest I’ve finished… well, I’ve built tons of stuff lately, but I don’t always take photos of commissions every single time.

Anyway, here’s the first Field Marshall accurate Mauser project blaster done, and another Solo’s Hold Rey

20191102_192538.jpg

20191102_192630.jpg

20191102_192658.jpg

20191102_192724.jpg

20191102_192800.jpg

20191102_192840.jpg

20191102_192926.jpg

20191102_192934.jpg

20191102_193008.jpg

Nice work Scott!

I remember talking to you when you were undertaking your firts live fire c96 and thinking damn this guys nutts. Hes gonna ruin a nice pistol. But you did such an amazing job on it i was floored. I gifted you some vintage v8 greebs for it. You offered to pay but i didn't accept. I wanted to see the outcome. Your work is beautiful..

Ive got somethings you might be interested in. Pm me. And also what would an mgc sterling go for these days? I know they are super rare. Mgc didn't make that many of them. From what ive seen they are booster/ bp rare yeah?

I'd like to have a conversation with you about a few of my projects.

Cheers Luke.

I haven no idea what MGC sterlings go for now... a lot I assume as last time I saw a couple years ago they were 800-900...

yeah man PM me

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back