Scott Summers from X-Men Apocalypse

KyleReese2015

So, X-Men Apocalypse is coming. I know so many people are stoked to see it. (I know I am). So, in the spirt of X-Men, let's talk about props. Specifically, Scott Summers! If you have any Cyclops props, show them off here. If you have any Prop questions. Here is the place to ask.

Do you think anyone can identify his leather jacket?

200811ee64b9c8eb5687660ab4ffd9c2.jpg

Despite being on screen for a about a minute, I absolutely loved the costumes in that end sequence and immediately wanted to start crafting them >.<

Personally more interested in quicksilver, but I thought they were all well done.

Scott and Quicksilver were my favorite, fashion-wise. Love that uniform! I think the leather jacket was custom built, I'm 90% sure he wore Adidas Top Tens, they can easily be bought on the Adidas website. We aready have a Cyclops Ray-Ban thread going on, his visor looks cool too! Never thought I'd be interested in a Cyclops character so much (Wolvie fan LOL)

Scott and Quicksilver were my favorite, fashion-wise. Love that uniform! I think the leather jacket was custom built, I'm 90% sure he wore Adidas Top Tens, they can easily be bought on the Adidas website. We aready have a Cyclops Ray-Ban thread going on, his visor looks cool too! Never thought I'd be interested in a Cyclops character so much (Wolvie fan LOL)
I actually found a leather jacket similar to his, I plan to modify it a bit if I can. And as of now I'm still looking to find a way to make his sideblinders, thank you for the shoe tip!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back