Scareface costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for sounding like a smartass, but I don´t know a character named scareface :confused

Are you possibly referring to Scarecrow from BB or Scarface with Al Pacino?

Markus

ob1al

Sr Member
Originally posted by gpghosts@Apr 3 2006, 04:40 PM
the charachter Tony Montoya AKA Scare face the one Al Pacino played
[snapback]1219055[/snapback]​
Not 'scare face' - its scarface. ;)

So you want to track down the same suits to the one's Pacino wore as Tony Montana? Some mean 80's fashions there.

Charity stores are probably a good place to start looking, but it's probably going to be difficult to pinpoint the exact brand of suit, I think.

Pacino

Great, there is a topic.

Tony Montana (aka, Scarface) doesn't really have 'costumes' per say, just 3 piece suits; blue pinstripe, white, black pinstripe and loud hawaiian shirts; red, white and red.

That being said, it's one of my favorite films, so I've amassed quite a lot from the film.

Only Pacino can pull off that dopey haircut, but, I think I look okay. Too bad I'm so pasty white though. :-!

Pics of some of my stuff own stuff:

d.jpg000.jpg001.jpg002.jpg2.jpg3.jpg12.jpg16.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg26.jpg28.jpga.jpgb.jpg

Nice to be able to share some of these with someone. I need some more pics of a few of my other sunglasses from the film. Tony and I share a similar sense of style, so, I mostly bought these because I wanted them AND because it's Montana style. :-!