scar predator re-paint (finally finished!) new pics

DAMNATION666

So as i said in my collection thread, i picked up a stealth scar predator through a trade. good sculpt, with zero paint to show it off. So i've attempted my first predator re-paint. im used to doing hulk customs, last count was over 25, but i wanted a challenge. i also have never done some thing this big before. i didnt want to go with traditional colours, i wanted to come up with my own look. im quite good at using greens, so i thought i'd do a more reptillain look. with more earthy tones. what you see here is still at a very early stage, just thought i'd see what others thought, and if i was going in the right direction with him. any one have a tip for painting the netting without sitting there for days on end would be great!

predator001.jpg

predator002.jpg

predator003.jpg

predator005.jpg

predator004.jpg

predator006.jpg

predator001.jpg

predator002.jpg

predator003.jpg

predator005.jpg

predator004.jpg

predator006.jpg

Have you measured the figure? It's always listed as 12 inch, but that's in his crouching position. It's actually a 14 inch figure if he was standing straight. I have the same one, and I'm making a 14 inch figure out of him by standing him up straight. Enjoy.

ok so here are some more pics of where im at now. still a whiles off finishing it. dredding the body net. i decided to go a different look for the armour, some thing not done before (that i've seen). i think the silver armour looked good, but it needed to be broken up a bit. any hoo, any feed back is greatly appreciated:
predator007.jpg

predator010.jpg

predator015.jpg

predator014.jpg

predator013.jpg

predator007.jpg

predator010.jpg

predator015.jpg

predator014.jpg

predator013.jpg

well here he is all finished. didnt take as long as i thought. this was my first predator custom, but not my last by any means. the fact that you can do what ever you want for their skin and armour means countless paint schemes. hope you guys like it, i'm extremely happy with how it turned out.

predator016.jpg

predator017.jpg

predator018.jpg

predator019.jpg

predator020.jpg

predator022.jpg

predator023.jpg

predator025.jpg

predator029.jpg

predator016.jpg

predator017.jpg

predator018.jpg

predator019.jpg

predator020.jpg

predator022.jpg

predator023.jpg

predator025.jpg

predator029.jpg

Good idea to take invisible Predator. Practically all was pleasant to me as is executed, but after you have added pink in the armor all began to look to put it mildly (I do not wish to offend) ridiculously...
What for on the lightning armor?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back