Scanner Bio

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
After painting up chocoboys Scanner, I decided I wanted one of my own. I got this bad boy from inkmonster since he owns the molds. If you want a Scanner, Dwayne is your man. Unfortunately, not all Bios make the trip without damage, and this one arrived with a minor break on the tip of the Bio. I glued and reinforced it and now you can't tell it was ever broken.
Scanner_2009_1.jpg

Scanner_2009.jpg

Scanner_2009_2.jpg

Scanner_2009_1.jpg

Scanner_2009.jpg

Scanner_2009_2.jpg

I really like the patterning you did on that Scanner. Is it just randomly applied with a sponge in a variety of colors?

Thanks for the comments guys. And yes thats all done with a sponge. I like sponges. I thought about adding battle damage, but I had so much fun trying to make this look as metallic as possible that I couldn't bring myself to mess it up. The next one I do will be more damaged with scarring a plently. Its a fine line for me - battle damage or not. I like them both equally.

I thought I packed it better than that sorry bro you did a great job repairing it though. And Ive never a scanner look so good fantastic paint job.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back