Scanner Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
After painting up chocoboys Scanner, I decided I wanted one of my own. I got this bad boy from inkmonster since he owns the molds. If you want a Scanner, Dwayne is your man. Unfortunately, not all Bios make the trip without damage, and this one arrived with a minor break on the tip of the Bio. I glued and reinforced it and now you can't tell it was ever broken.
Scanner_2009_1.jpg

Scanner_2009.jpg

Scanner_2009_2.jpg

Scanner_2009_1.jpg

Scanner_2009.jpg

Scanner_2009_2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
I really like the patterning you did on that Scanner. Is it just randomly applied with a sponge in a variety of colors?

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Thanks for the comments guys. And yes thats all done with a sponge. I like sponges. I thought about adding battle damage, but I had so much fun trying to make this look as metallic as possible that I couldn't bring myself to mess it up. The next one I do will be more damaged with scarring a plently. Its a fine line for me - battle damage or not. I like them both equally.

inkmonster

I thought I packed it better than that sorry bro you did a great job repairing it though. And Ive never a scanner look so good fantastic paint job.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Hey Dwayne thanks - it was a fun one to paint up. And no worries on the small bit of damage - I was able to fix it no problemo!