Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Classic narcissistic sociopath

1603847656206.png

Just a quick note to other prop makers.
If you are contacted by Loganprops or other associated "studio" to use your props in a film, seriously reconsider.
I openly refuse to work with Logan Props/Jim Logan/JLFX and call him out on the regular. I'm also against working with Bat in the Sun or similar companies who have used his work, until they openly denounce him. I'm not allowing my good name or brand to support him in anyway, if I move on from Costume Replica Cave in the future, which I have considered, I would hope they would follow my example.

I've also been known to contact anyone who has used him or been associated to let them know his past.

Last edited:
Not on Facebook unfortunately.. (sorry) :(

(still can see comments apparently?)

This all looks to be 3+ years old? Anything NEW form Bat in the Sun?

I mean I will personally NEVER (ever) give any money, nor allow any firends or clients to give money to ANY studio (no matter how big or small) that deals with scammers.

if they have no moral issues with what he has done, (as long its not them)... then they would 10000% treat you the same way.

Thats a hard PAS for me.

WAAAy to many talented people and options out there to waste on idiots and their support systems

Last edited:
I ordered a vest from LoganProps in June last year and I have still not received any word regarding my order. I have messaged him about the issue and he says he is still pumping the vests out. I have no idea what action to take. I ordered back when his studio was in danger of closing (apparently) and took the plunge on a full vest, shoulders and belt. His Instagram feed is full of him doing studio work and posts showing vests he’s making, yet 9 months down the line and I’m no further along. Absolute joke

I ordered a vest from LoganProps in June last year and I have still not received any word regarding my order. I have messaged him about the issue and he says he is still pumping the vests out. I have no idea what action to take. I ordered back when his studio was in danger of closing (apparently) and took the plunge on a full vest, shoulders and belt. His Instagram feed is full of him doing studio work and posts showing vests he’s making, yet 9 months down the line and I’m no further along. Absolute joke
Unfortunately you're unlikely to get your vest and you have basically no chance to get your money back. You could attempt to use your version of small business claims in the country/state you reside in. If you used a credit card you maybe able to charge back funds, even if you used another platform, but it was funded by card. If it was Paypal, you might be able to call them and advise them, that this was deliberately drawn out to avoid a refund/cover and that you've only been made aware of the history of this person, mention that you believe he is already banned on Paypal etc and is likely using another person's account, which is probably against their terms an conditions. Other than that, well you could attempt to catch up with him in person and remind him of the overdue items or the requirement for a refund or sell the debt to a debt collector. But, the guy has probably over 13k or more in debts to clients, so yeah..

His general tactic is to threaten, ignore and block.

Unfortunately you're unlikely to get your vest and you have basically no chance to get your money back. You could attempt to use your version of small business claims in the country/state you reside in. If you used a credit card you maybe able to charge back funds, even if you used another platform, but it was funded by card. If it was Paypal, you might be able to call them and advise them, that this was deliberately drawn out to avoid a refund/cover and that you've only been made aware of the history of this person, mention that you believe he is already banned on Paypal etc and is likely using another person's account, which is probably against their terms an conditions. Other than that, well you could attempt to catch up with him in person and remind him of the overdue items or the requirement for a refund or sell the debt to a debt collector. But, the guy has probably over 13k or more in debts to clients, so yeah..

His general tactic is to threaten, ignore and block.
I fear you may be correct. But I have to do something. I’ll have a look into it and see what channels I can take. If all of those logical routes fail it looks like it’ll have to be a flight out to L.A.

I did indeed uncover the nature of this guy after I made my order and it looks like I could’ve been stung. It’s not even about the money but the principle. I really want that vest and have been unable to find a replacement otherwise I would just order that and be done with it. It would be fantastic flying out there and dealing with this face to face. Only hick up is He could pull a gun on me or some ****

I fear you may be correct. But I have to do something. I’ll have a look into it and see what channels I can take. If all of those logical routes fail it looks like it’ll have to be a flight out to L.A.

I did indeed uncover the nature of this guy after I made my order and it looks like I could’ve been stung. It’s not even about the money but the principle. I really want that vest and have been unable to find a replacement otherwise I would just order that and be done with it. It would be fantastic flying out there and dealing with this face to face. Only hick up is He could pull a gun on me or some ****
He's too much of a sissy to do that [emoji23]

Unfortunately, what TestEagle said is correct. But i think you should at least try his suggestions of getting your $ back. You probably are not the only one that was scammed. And perhaps your action could cause Paypal, credit card co or banks to take further actions against Loganprops / Wingate.
Also, i would start posting on social media, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok.... your purchase experience. It is a certainty that you are blocked on his social. But perhaps posting on your own accounts, it might get Loganprop to reconsider and ship your order.

Anddddd of course I found this after I ordered from "jim logan" smh. Ordered a soldier boy vest and shield in October. Was told 8-12 week turnaround and agreed to january 10th as the ship date. Of course nothing happens and I ask for updates and get the run around for weeks about he's delayed, it will be done by end of the next month, etc. When I finally pushed that I either want my items or my money back immediately I or course get called an ******* and blocked. Filing cases with BBB, Attorney generals of both our state and California, and California department of consumer affairs. I feel like an idiot now. I swear I really looked for any issues with him before purchasing and didn't have anything come up. Now looking again i found all of these sites and posts about him. Hopefully I can somehow get my money back.

Just a heads up he deactivated his current Facebook profile he was using and reactivated another older profile he had. Still has his main Instagram page up. Funny how he thinks blocking me will stop charges when I already have his own info. If I don't have a resolution by next week after the BBB reaches out then I'm going to start a file for small claims court.
Sorry you got scammed by him.
Great job on all the actions you are taking to try to get your $ back.
Be tenacious and don't give up.
So, which Facebook profile is he using now? And which profile was the deactivated account?

Sorry you got scammed by him. Great job on all the actions you are taking to try to get your $ back. Be tenacious and don't give up. So, which Facebook profile is he using now? And which profile was the deactivated account?

What frustrates me the most is its an actual legit business where he does make these props for high end people and productions and they have to know his history on the past 10 years of everything he's been doing to people. I just don't understand how someone as scummy as him is able to do products for the dallas mavericks, JDF, etc. Like why not just do the job and make the stuff for everyone else that pays him. And I will have to get all that info from my wife's account since he has blocked me. His main Instagram is up though and definitely looks like where he posts the most.

Anddddd of course I found this after I ordered from "jim logan" smh. Ordered a soldier boy vest and shield in October. Was told 8-12 week turnaround and agreed to january 10th as the ship date. Of course nothing happens and I ask for updates and get the run around for weeks about he's delayed, it will be done by end of the next month, etc. When I finally pushed that I either want my items or my money back immediately I or course get called an ******* and blocked. Filing cases with BBB, Attorney generals of both our state and California, and California department of consumer affairs. I feel like an idiot now. I swear I really looked for any issues with him before purchasing and didn't have anything come up. Now looking again i found all of these sites and posts about him. Hopefully I can somehow get my money back.
If you paid with PayPal and not as friends and family you can do a PayPal dispute

Also if you didn't and paid with a credit card I thunk you're still eligible to do a charge Back(don't quote me on that one)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back