Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I still want to give the benefit of the doubt when ordering from him. He has occasionally, actually fulfilled a few of the orders.
I am not sure if Shopify will refund your $ if something goes wrong.
I hope you like to gamble , If you really want this vest.
So, here is what i would do:
(Absolutely get a firm ship date and tracking Number !)
Once that date has past, file a claim through your card.
Probably will need to verify how long after the purchase will your card company still accept a claim.
Ex: if the promised ship date is 30+ days, and you card only accepts claims before 30. Then i would reconsider the purchase.
Anytime the item is delayed past your CC claim date, file the report.
When, if you received your vest, check it over to verify that it is what you saw and expected the items to be. Quality, paint...etc

Do not compromise and be firm about what was promised.
Some of his tactics is to delay shipping the item until after it too late to file a claim ( paypal, credit card..)
by promising free extra items for the delay. Usually the extra items is full of defects ,rushed and poorly made items.

Good luck.

My CC company has said that I have 120 days from the point I made the purchase to dispute (and I asked the rep to make a note on my file detailing this conversation).

Jim Logan has said it can take up to 8 weeks to be ready for shipping. He can have the 8 weeks and then I'll dispute if necessary.

Will keep everyone here posted.

I'm not anywhere near the 8 weeks he said it could take to produce the vest (or the 120 day cut off period for my CC to charge back), but this is his newest Instagram post:

Screenshot_20200703-091400_Instagram.jpg

About an hour after that post he messaged me out of the blue to assure me my vest wouldn't be late since I ordered at the end of the sale and he hoped to be caught up this month.

We shall see...

It is well known that he monitors this thread.
He has often only fulfilled orders to well known, popular or high profile people, to keep his reputation intact
and screw the average guys or international orders.
So, its a good thing that you posted your concerns here. This is more of a public and very popular forum.
Otherwise he would block you from his FB or Instagram and delete any complaints or grievance.
You might be fine to get your order.
But, still stick to your delivery time table.

It is well known that he monitors this thread.
He has often only fulfilled orders to well known, popular or high profile people, to keep his reputation intact
and screw the average guys or international orders.
So, its a good thing that you posted your concerns here. This is more of a public and very popular forum.
Otherwise he would block you from his FB or Instagram and delete any complaints or grievance.
You might be fine to get your order.
But, still stick to your delivery time table.

I appreciate that man. Will continue to keep you all posted.

Good to see people still on this dirtbag's butt. I find myself warning people off him still, more than happy to share his threats with them and his homosexual slurs. Still surprises me how Bat In the Sun still stand by him, but some of them have turned their backs after getting burned. I still laugh when he said he'd leave me jobless and homeless. Couple of years after that Costume Replica Cave did 250k plus in sales in 1 year, I'm still employed by government and my house is huge, he really ruined me lol. This guy is always gonna be a grub, he'll burn people for his whole life and at best his reputation is ripping people off, recasting, stealing others work and being a 1 trick pony aka mass producing 1 item till the cows come home, like mate, how many of that same vest can you do?
jim.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting this. I wanted to take some time to think about my experience before sharing.

1) I ordered my vest in June.

2) At the 8 week mark, I reached out and was told that he we would need a couple more weeks.

3) After 2 weeks, I reached out again but I did not hear back until the following day. And this is where things went sideways. When I did not hear back from him after the better of a day (I messaged him in the afternoon and gave it until late evening) I contacted my CC and initiated a charge back, which I received after a couple days.

4) When he did get back to me, I informed him that I had initiated a charge back, apologized if he had it ready to ship, and promised to reverse the charge back if he could get me shipping info. He became very offensive.

5) A few days later he wrote to me and began insulting me. I told him to keep the vest and blocked him.

Was I too quick to initiate the charge back? Maybe, but this was after 10 weeks. Had I been given the shipping info (and had he not been so bad in the customer service department - insulting customers does a business owner zero favours) I would have happily called my cc company and cancelled the charge back (or just purchased the vest again). Was I ever going to see the vest? I honestly don't know. Maybe? It's impossible to know I guess. Based on my experience I would not recommend using his services.

Sorry for the delay in posting this. I wanted to take some time to think about my experience before sharing.

1) I ordered my vest in June.

2) At the 8 week mark, I reached out and was told that he we would need a couple more weeks.

3) After 2 weeks, I reached out again but I did not hear back until the following day. And this is where things went sideways. When I did not hear back from him after the better of a day (I messaged him in the afternoon and gave it until late evening) I contacted my CC and initiated a charge back, which I received after a couple days.

4) When he did get back to me, I informed him that I had initiated a charge back, apologized if he had it ready to ship, and promised to reverse the charge back if he could get me shipping info. He became very offensive.

5) A few days later he wrote to me and began insulting me. I told him to keep the vest and blocked him.

Was I too quick to initiate the charge back? Maybe, but this was after 10 weeks. Had I been given the shipping info (and had he not been so bad in the customer service department - insulting customers does a business owner zero favours) I would have happily called my cc company and cancelled the charge back (or just purchased the vest again). Was I ever going to see the vest? I honestly don't know. Maybe? It's impossible to know I guess. Based on my experience I would not recommend using his services.
Don't feel bad. If he didn't do this every order, people would be more understanding.

Don't feel bad. If he didn't do this every order, people would be more understanding.
As someone who genuinely wants to fulfill agreements and contracts etc. this situation really left a bad taste in my mouth.

As someone already pointed out, he does indeed watch this thread. Makes you wonder why he keeps falling into this circle of behaviour...

You did everything right.
You purchased and paid for your item.
You give more than enough time for him to complete his work.
You actually extended the time promised.
Do not believe him when he said the item was ready to ship.
The insulting people is his normal method when confronted with his delays and work quality.
Consider your self lucky that you received your $ back from the CC.

You did everything right.
You purchased and paid for your item.
You give more than enough time for him to complete his work.
You actually extended the time promised.
Do not believe him when he said the item was ready to ship.
The insulting people is his normal method when confronted with his delays and work quality.
Consider your self lucky that you received your $ back from the CC.

Really appreciate all of the comments assuring me I did the right thing.

Wtf does he plan on selling as a cosplay shop if not selling cosplay items [emoji23].
Sounds like he is trying to transition into fulltime prop shop for film and television industry. Or, he got slapped with some C&D letters to stop making unlicensed products, and in the fashion of a narcissist, he will never admit that. He will say how successful he has been, how the amount of orders have been overwhelming, and how he has grown his studio into the biggest studio in history, maybe the biggest studio that ever existed.... but... he has bigger opportunities that have come up and he will need to stop all costume work, despite it being so profitable. :lol:

Not again! :rolleyes:
He does this every a couple of years. This was the previous one.
2014.jpg
you-are-irrelevant.png

Moviefreak says it the best.
Sounds like he is trying to transition into fulltime prop shop for film and television industry. Or, he got slapped with some C&D letters to stop making unlicensed products, and in the fashion of a narcissist, he will never admit that. He will say how successful he has been, how the amount of orders have been overwhelming, and how he has grown his studio into the biggest studio in history, maybe the biggest studio that ever existed.... but... he has bigger opportunities that have come up and he will need to stop all costume work, despite it being so profitable. :lol:
The whole, I'm too busy with my other business to work on props.
I'm making tons of $, but I don't want to do anymore because its not my passion.:sick:

"BITCH, Please!

Its all about the $. If it wasn't, you would not be stealing other people's work.
You would not be scamming buyers and not delivering your hastily made products.

Just a quick note to other prop makers.
If you are contacted by Loganprops or other associated "studio" to use your props in a film, seriously reconsider.

1) you really do not get paid for your props. You get exposure by having your name in the credits, i.e. Bats in the Sun.
2) More than likely, you will not get your prop back.
3) It will probably be recast. This was from an account by a former associates of Loganprops. He had, on loan, a full antman costume
for a photoshoot. Jim Logan aka Davis Wingate jr, was the photographer. A short time after the photoshoot, suddenly, a complete antman helmet was available for purchase or studio rental by Loganprops. And of course, there has been zero point zero work in progress photos regarding the antman helmet.

After about a few months, he will be back to the same scam.
Typically, he will start by selling his personal copy of props, "studio used".
Then it will be, "by popular demand", "I am back selling my props, since all you cosplayers begged me "
So, its the same crap, different year.

Just need to keep up with what studios he ends up doing work for...... and 'let it be known'. :)

Bad publicity will be enough for them to pass on this clown.

They have plenty of people who want to work for them, and that will actually do/deliver quality work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back